9

Two weeks later

*Eleanor*

I was currently in the car with Jah listening to music and texting other artists. It was like 1 in the morning. We were on our way to one of his shows. I had looked up from my phone and we were about to past a Starbucks.

"Can we please go to Starbucks?" I ask like a little kid

He sighed and made the turn.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks may I take your order?" The lady asked

"A pink cake pop and a medium caramel macchiato." I told him

He repeated it the the lady and went to the next window. I took off my mini black backpack and got out my card.

"Nah I got it."

"No I can at least pay for Starbucks."

"Too bad cause I'm driving and when I'm driving we go by my rules"

"Wha-"

"That will be 12.87."

He took out his wallet and handed her a 20. She handed him my stuff and he passed it to me. I mean mugged him and took a sip of the macchiato. He drove off and in the background played 'I like girls' by Skies and PnB.

"You know you didn't have to pay for it right?"

"Yeah but I wanted to."

I sighed and looked at my phone.

*10 minutes later*

Jahseh has been staring at my drink for the past 20 minutes. I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"Do you want some?" I asked

He nodded and took it. It was like he was sucking the life outta of it.

"Damn nigga. Don't drink it all." I said snatching it back

I held the drink up to see how much was left. Not that much. I sighed before finishing the drink. Now. Time for my favorite food in the world. A PINK cake pop. I was ready to eat this bitch and then I felt a pair of eyes staring at me again. Here we go again.

"Lemme guess, you want some too?"

He quickly nodded his head. I sighed and he took more than half of a bite.

"Nigga!" I yelled as he put it back in my face

"My bad shorty."

I snatched it out of his hand and finished it.

"Ok we here." He said pulling up to a hotel

"You owe me a whole cake pop."

He shrugged his shoulders and got out. I grabbed my suitcase and followed behind him as we walked into the hotel.

"Did you already book your stay?" The lady asked

"Yeah. Jahseh Onfroy."

"Ok here's your key and let are staff know of you need anything."

He didn't say anything and walked away.

"Dam you rude af."

"No it's just 2 in the morning."

I nodded my head understanding how he could act like that. We went into the elevator and it was awkward silence. We were on the tenth floor so it'd take a minute to get there.

*Jahsehs POV*

I admired her in her beauty as we waited to get to our floor. Before I go to my show tomorrow I'm going to do exactly what I did when I let her stay over for the first time. Get her drunk, and sleep with her, but then she won't feel those feelings I do, oh well I'll pretend.

"Damn this place nice." She said walking in

"I've been in better."

"I bet."

"Ouuu a mini bar!" She smiled running over to it

"What the fuck 20 dollars for a shot of henny." She said shaking her head

"Nah everything in hear is paid for."

"Oh well don't mind if I do." She said taking one of the shots

I smirked already knowing what was going to happen.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare or join me?"

I shrugged my shoulder and walked over to her.