Three

"Why'd ya do that?" Normani asked with the towel wrapped around her body with Dinah putting on clothes.

"I don't even know." Dinah mumbles pulling up her sweatpants.

Normani didn't continue the conversation, she grabbed her underwear, put it on, grabbed a big shirt and a jean jacket, and slipped them on. Finding some heels to wear, she made her way to the front door with Dinah not stopping her. Slipping the heels on, she left the apartment confused.

 Slipping the heels on, she left the apartment confused

She left the apartment searching for a job. Not even thinking that having a low pay job while being married to a popstar never crossed her mind. Walking around town, she spotted an old shop she remembered. Ever since she walked into the shop when she was younger, she never left. Deciding to enter the shop, she looked around and seen her old hair stylist.

"Ms. Latifah?" Normani called causing her to look up.

"Omg, Normani? You grown so much since I last saw you." She walked over to the chocolate kissed woman and gave her a warm hug.

Truth be told, her old hair stylist felt more like a mother than her own. Normani smiled and had a thought.

"Can I work here, I'm kinda looking for a job." Normani told her and she squinted her eyes.

"Now why would you want to work in this dump? I know your family Normani and the person you married." Latifah questioned.

"But Ms. Latif-" Normani was cut off.

"Oh darling, just call me Queen." Queen Latifah told her and Normani nodded.

"Mama Queen, I don't want to be dependent on them. I am an independent woman and I think you would agree since you were always and hopefully still is all about woman empowerment." Normani complained making Queen softly smile.

"Sure Hun, you can work here." She no doubtingly answered making Normani to squeal.

"Thank you Mama Queen." Normani hugged her tight.

"Great, here's your first customer." Queen ushered and Normani swallowed the lump in her throat before motivating herself to do it and get it done right.

After two hours of doing the woman's hair, Normani finished proudly and for a newbie, it wasn't bad at all. Queen was honestly impressed.

"Not bad..." The woman complimented Normani as she paid for the hair style causing Normani to look at the first money she has ever made.

"Yours to keep." Queen told her making her smile like a child.

The employees of the place came back and looked at Normani strangely.

"Who's you?" This girl, lightskin but tatted down, asked.

"I'm Normani." Normani politely responded.

"Well NorMANI I'm KehLANI." Kehlani greeted with a smirk.

"I'm Zendaya." The brownskin and very thin girl waved.

"Arin Ray." The male who Normani thought was gay for minute but isn't greeted.

"I'm SZA." The woman who is surprisingly shorter than Normani greeted her.

"And lastly I'm Ryan." The very beautiful, even though everyone was beautiful, woman greeted.

"Nice to meet you all." Normani responded to all of their greetings.

"Normani is your new coworker." Queen revealed.

"Cool." They all said.

"I'm loving your outift." Ryan whispered to her as she walked to her assigned station which is right next to Normani's.

"Thank you, but I didn't put much effort into it." Normani brushed it off.

"I need that type of energy." Arin commented...

"Thanks for coming." Dinah let the two closes to Mani in.

"What do you need Dinah?" Ally asked concerned.

"So I don't know why but I...had sex with Mani. Sober and drunk." Dinah slowly let out making the two shorter woman eyes widened.

"I know that the marriage is arranged and all, but girlie..." Camila tried to stifle her laughter.

"Was she a virgin before I, you know?" Dinah asked as she followed them to the living room.

"Yup." They both answered in sync as they sat down.

"How did she react?" Ally asked as Dinah sulked onto the couch.

"She had no reaction, she was so calm about it." Dinah shrugged.

"Do you like her?" Camila asked not wanting to sugar coat anymore.

"Yes, no no...I don't honestly know. I guess I haven't had the time to focus on her true beauty because I always hated her." Dinah ran her hands through her hair.

"Yo DJ!" Lauren busted in the room with a blonde headed her height causing the girls to jump a little.

"What Lauren?" Dinah asked irritatedly.

"Are you in the mood to make another song?" Lauren asked before stopping to see the other two females.

"Hello ladies." The blonde waved which they waved back.

"When did you get here Tori? I thought you were in NYC." Dinah wondered as she got up to hug the blonde.

"Uh, I came yesterday. Congrats on marrying your enemy." Tori snorted making Dinah roll her eyes.

"Not funny." Dinah hit her in the arm making her wince.

"What's not funny?" Normani asked walking into the apartment while slowly setting her purse down.

"Uh nothing." Dinah quickly spoke before anyone of her dick head friends even answered.

"Hey Mani!" Camila and Ally greeted causing her to look at them questionably.

"Hey guys..." She travelled off before walking to them.

Dinah, Lauren, and Tori followed as they pushed Dinah in front of her.

"Dinah invited us over by the way if you were wondering." Ally told her as she nodded slowly.

"Okay, I'mma catch a quick shower." Normani told them before walking off causing everyone except Lauren to blow some air out.

"What is up with y'all?" Lauren asked laughing a little.

"Dinah ha-" Camila was cut off by Normani re-entering the room.

She stopped seeing everyone looking at each other weirdly.

"I just came back to get my phone..." Normani trailed off grabbing her purse and walked back into the bedroom.

"Dinah has feelings for Normani." Ally whispered to them causing Lauren and Tori to laugh.

"Oh boy, this marriage is about to be fun." Lauren teased before walking away laughing while Dinah rolled her eyes.