Four

Normani exits the shower to be met with a shirtless Dinah sitting on the bed on her phone. Ignoring Dinah, Normani disconnected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker and looked at all the missed text messages she had gotten.

Sitting down on the bed, she replied to all of her co-workers happily. She didn't even realize Dinah had left so she got up and got dress. As she was putting on her hoodie, Dinah came back into room and her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. Quickly turning around, Normani had put on the hoodie and turned around to see Dinah facing the door.

"Are you okay?" Normani asked sitting back down on the bed as she dries her hair.

Dinah then turns around slowly and nods.

"Just giving you your privacy." Dinah sits next to Normani as Normani shrugs.

Oh boy... Dinah thought as she sees Normani going back to texting.

I wonder who she's texting... Dinah self conscious thinks again.

"They wanna know who you are." Normani told Dinah who quickly leaves her own world and furrows her eye brows.

"What why?" Dinah asked and Normani puts up her finger.

"They want to know who I'm married to." Normani answered in a duh tone as Dinah nodded.

"Right..." Dinah trailed off. (She now has a shirt on FYI).

"Let me take a picture of you or something." Normani ushered.

"Who is they?" Dinah asked getting off the bed.

"My co-workers." Normani replied typing on her phone.

"Co-workers?" Dinah wondered.

"Yes, the people I work with." Normani once again answered in a duh tone.

"I know that I didn't know you had a job though." Dinah replied.

Normani rolled her eyes and pushed Dinah against the wall.

"Pose." Normani demanded causing Dinah to roll her eyes.

"It feels like I'm in a photoshoot." Dinah told her before grabbing her shirt and biting it.

" Dinah told her before grabbing her shirt and biting it

~In the messages~

Kehlani
You're married to that? I don't believe it 🤧

Normani
What's that supposed to mean? 🤨

SZA
Yeah, I don't understand either 😐

Zendaya
Yeah, and she's hot. If Normani didn't have her than I would gladly take her 😏

Normani
You can have her...if we get a divorce 😉