9

Jungkook storms back into the main hallway and straight up to Hoseok. "You have to help me find out who did this. Jimin thinks it's me and he won't talk to me until I prove it wasn't."

"How are we supposed to find out who it was? It was an anonymous airdrop."

"There has to be a way."

"I can ask Namjoon. He's in forensics and they did a computer crimes unit last semester. Maybe we can talk to the forensics teacher and the campus police officer."

"We need to find out as soon as possible."

-

Namjoon meets up with them in the courtyard. "I'm assuming you saw the video."

"We need your help to find out who did it."

"How could I possibly help?"

"We need to talk to your forensics teacher."

"Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

-

Namjoon walks into Mrs. Johnson's room with the two alphas following closely behind. "Hey Mrs. Johnson."

"Hello Mr. Kim. What can I help you with?"

"Can we skip first and talk to you? We have a few questions that are really important."

"It depends. What are the questions?"

"How do we trace an airdropped video back to the person who sent it if they were anonymous?"

"Why do you need to find who airdropped the video?"

"It's a video of two people having sex through their bedroom window. Neither of them consented to it and the person airdropped it to everyone at the school." 

Mrs. Johnson chokes on her water. "Someone did that?"

Jungkook steps forward. "I was in the video. My mate thinks I filmed us but it wasn't me and we really need to find who was responsible. Please... We really need your help..."

"Sit down. I'll send an email to all of your teachers and call Officer Wang."

They all sit down and she talks to them while rapidly typing. "Was there any nudity in the video?"

"No. There's a sheet over our lower halves. It's still illegal, right?"

"100%. It's illegal to film people without their consent regardless of if it's sexual or not. It's also illegal distribute said video in attempt to commit defamation of character. If it's clear that the two victims are engaging in sexual intercourse, then it's unconsensual distribution of porn. Are either of the people in the video minors?"

"No."

"Okay... so I looked it up and apparently you can search the DNS radius server of the school to find the ID of the phone. If we can find it, we can get the IP address and trace it to a phone number."

"We need do it before they change their phone ID."

The campus police officer walks in. "What's going on?"

-

They crowd around the policeman's computer as he scrolls through the DNS radius server. Hoseok stops him and points. "That's it. That's the ID." The officer clicks on it and tracks the IP address. He gets the phone number.

While the officer is working on blocking the video and figuring out how to get it out of everyone's possession, Jungkook texts the phone number to all of his close friends and asks them to check their contacts.

They all respond and say that they don't know the number. He asks them to check their blocked numbers.

Jaebum responds almost immediately.

-