60

After school, Jungkook tells Jimin everything Jongin said. Jimin frowns slightly. "He's not wrong..."

"About what?"

"You can't prove that he likes me or not."

"Well then I'll keep asking him until he admits it–"

"No. Leave him alone."

"But he's so cocky and I'm sick of him."

"That's just the alpha in you talking. It sounds like the argument was just a 'who's ego is bigger?' fest. Don't try to push him."

"Why the fuck not? Why are you protecting him?"

"Because you can avoid so much conflict if you just drop it."

"Did you sleep with Jongin?"

Jimin sighs. "Im asking you nicely to drop it."

"Just tell me if you slept with him."

Jimin huffs. "If I say no, you'll get mad at hi. If I say yes, you'll get mad at me. There's no right way to answer that question."

"I won't get mad at anybody."

"Kookie... Do you promise?"

Jungkook nods and Jimin gulps. "I slept with him once."

Jungkook stares at him with a blank face. Jimin rubs his eyes. "I knew you would get mad."

Jungkook blinks slowly. "I'm not mad..."

"You're literally shaking."

"Okay, so maybe I'm a little bit mad–"

"I don't know why it makes you upset. I slept with him when I was dating him. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I'm upset because I don't like the thought of you being with someone else. It just pisses me off, especially since you probably did it right after getting your mark removed."

"I now know I was wrong, but at the time I felt really betrayed by you... I was trying to forget about you and move on as painlessly as possible."

"So you slept with him?"

"Yeah. It seemed like a great way to get over you. At the time."

Jungkook tears up. He wants to ask Jimin if he still has feelings for Jongin but he's scared of the answer.

Jimin wipes Kook's tears away. "Don't overreact about this. It'll just prove Jongin's point about our relationship being unstable. It doesn't have to be."

-