17

Eunwoo knocks on Jimin's door at 4:41 the next day. Jimin opens the door. "Oh! You're early."

"I hope you like Chick-fil-A because I brought some for us to share. I kind of assumed you would like coke and nuggets..."

"I love Chick-fil-A but you didn't need to bring that..."

"It's like a thank you for being my partner because you're smart and I really thought you would say no..."

"I'm a person who has a hard time saying no. But thank you... You're so sweet."

Eunwoo smiles and walks in. "So, do you want to work on the project or just hang out?"

Jimin stares at him blankly. "Um, the project. If we finish it and have time left over we can hang out, I guess..."

-

After working on their project for 1 and a half hours, Jimin says they can pause and leave the rest for Friday.

"So... You're the guy in the video, huh?"

"Oh my god, why are people still talking about that video? I'm trying to repress that memory but everyone is making it really hard."

"Did you ever see it?"

"No, but I lived it."

"Oh... Right..."

Jimin giggles. "I don't really think it was a big deal. It's not like that's not a normal thing for couples to do."

"And unmated people. I mean, look at me. I'm unmated but I'm not a virgin."

"Yeah, but you're a senior. I'm a freshman so it's a bit different."

"Yeah, you're like a baby. I'm happy they caught the person who sent it to everyone. You're way to young for something like that to happen to you."

"At least I'm legal. If I was 16 I would probably be devastated, but since I'm 17, I generally don't care."

"Did you ever do anything when you were underaged?"

Jimin shakes his head. "Nope. I mated and did it for the first time the day I turned 17."

"So you and your mate were waiting?"

"Yep. We're reeaaally close and have been since we were practically babies. It was kind of bound to happen eventually."

Eunwoo turns on Netflix and finds a good movie to put on. They watch 25 minutes of it and Eunwoo checks his phone.

"You said your mate comes home at 6:45, right?"

"Mhm."

"Then I should probably head out. I don't want him to kill me."

"Why would he kill you?"

"You said he was really protective and he looked really muscular in the video, so I'm not taking and chances."

"You're like 3 inches taller than him and probably stronger. Besides, he knows you're here."

"I actually just have to go anyways."

"Oh, okay. See you in class tomorrow."

Eunwoo grabs his backpack and walks out the front door.

-

"I'm a person who has a hard time saying no." Woowwww way to show your weakness, Jimin.

Hmmm in such a rush to leave, Eunwoo... Perhaps scared for Kook to recognize you?

 Perhaps scared for Kook to recognize you?