35

It's all about to go to shit

just warning you

-

Fast-forward to Wednesday

Jimin and Jungkook show up at the party 15 minutes late and the house is already full of people. Jimin bites the inside of his cheek. "Bruh, this Choi dude is rich rich."

"I heard his dad was business partners with Steve Jobs and he was in his will. I'm pretty sure he like, runs Apple now." They get out of the car and walk together.

"Damn... So daddy Minho has coin and a cute smile?" Jungkook slaps Jimin's ass. "Don't tease me like that. By the way, stay by my side tonight. I don't want some crummy alpha hauling you off to a bedroom or something."

"Bold of you to assume any of the people here would waste their time on me."

Jungkook stops him. "Eunwoo is here."

The hair on the back of Jimin's neck stands up. "Oh..." He clings to Jungkook's arm. "Yeah, I'll stay by you."

"We should stay by Felix. He's friends with Minho."

"Ooo, yes. I want to meet the living legend."

"Why do you keep talking about Minho?"

"He's like a celebrity crush to me."

"But he's not a celebrity."

"And?" Jungkook rolls his eyes but decides to let it slide. Jimin pouts and gives Jungkook a kiss. "I would never actually leave you for Minho. He probably has a shit personality and a line of omegas waiting to fuck him."

-

They find Felix in the kitchen borderline making out with a bottle of Fireball. Jungkook pulls it away. "You smell like the love child of a Cinnabon and vodka."

Felix gasps. "My besfrends!~ You made itttt~" He gives Jungkook a hug and squeals at the sight of Jimin. "Cute lil tiny man! Ugh, my favorite tiny..." He starts sobbing and gives Jimin a kiss on his cheek.

Jungkook makes Felix sit on the counter. "You're so drunk." He turns around and sees the Jimin is gone. He pulls out his phone.

Calling Minuscule Man...

"Babe, where did you go?"

"I'm just looking around. I think Taehyung is here."

"Tell me when you get to him."

"Oka–hey! It's Jongin! Okay, so we're by the 3rd TV in the big room–that makes no sense. But I'm okay! Bye Kookie!"

call ended.

-

Jungkook looks at his phone. "Jimin's with the omega stealer. I can't believe this."

Felix starts crying. "Jongin has THE GOOD SMALL TINY? THIS BAD!" Jungkook sighs. "How much did you drink?"

Felix barely manages to point at an empty Jack Daniels bottle and the half empty Fireball. Kook cringes. "You're gonna get alcohol poisoning."

"I DIE? NO! MOM WILL BE THE MOSTEST MAD AT ME!"

"Go throw up in a bathroom."

"Find Mingyu. I want hug from hot dude. Yuknow I actuly like him? 's not a joke. I like an alpha 'n no one know. Only you. Don' tell that I wan' his dick in me." He starts crying again.

Jungkook supports Felix and walks with him through the party. He finds Mingyu and drops Felix off. "IT'S A BABE! THANKS THE BEST KOOK!"

Jungkook sighs and walks through the house. Where the hell is the 3rd TV in the big room? He soon finds it. A big room with 3 TVs. This has to be it... right?

He immediately sees Jongin with his arm around Jimin on one of the couches. He walks up to them and Jimin smiles. "Hi Kookie!"

Jongin yanks Jungkook down and whispers in his ear. "Why the hell did you bring Jimin? Eunwoo is here, for fucks sake."

"Because I'm gonna protect him."

"So you just let him walk off?"

"I was helping my drunk friend and he slipped away." Jongin's face softens. "Okay. Just be more careful with him. After that video... alphas won't stop talking about him. Everyone wants your O, dude."

"Well they need to back off."

Jimin tries to stand up but Jongin pulls him back. "Where are you going?"

"I just want to get a drink."

"You're gonna get roofied. You're too careless."

Jungkook sits down next to Jimin on the other side and holds his hand. "He's not wrong, babe..."

Jimin pouts. "Why can't you guys be more confident in me? I'll make sure no one puts anything in my drink. I promise."

Jongin stands up. "I'll get your drink for you." He walks away.

Jimin turns to Kook. "How's Felix holding up?"

"I've never seen someone so intoxicated. He drunkenly confessed that he wants Mingyu to dick him down. Don't tell anyone that I told you."

"Felix is really small for an alpha. I've always kind of wondered if he was same type–"

"Have you seen Eunwoo?"

Jimin shakes his head. "Not yet..."

-

From the balcony overlooking the giant living room, Minho searches through the crowd. When he spots him he smiles.

-

Hmmmmmmmmm