57

Felix calls Jungkook at 3 am.

Incoming call from Felix...
Accept | Decline

"HE PUT HIS DICK IN ME!"

"What... Fuck, it's 3 in the morning..."

"AHHHHH, I HAD A DICK IN MY ASS!"

Jimin grabs the phone. "Tell me everything..."

"OH MY GOD, HI TINY HOW ARE YOU? THAT'S GREAT! ANYWAYS, IT ACTUALLY FELT FANTASTIC AND NOW I'M QUESTIONING REALITY?! THE DICK WAS SO GOOD?!"

Jimin giggles. "Can't you tell us this at school?... it's so early..."

"UM, NO?! I CAN'T?!"

Jimin gets out of bed and walks downstairs. He speaks in a hushed tone. "Okay, fine. Give me details."

"I have never seen a dick that big in my life and I watch A LOT of porn so I'm kind of shook right now."

"Why are you surprised? Didn't you see how big it was when you sucked him off?"

"I barely remember anything from that night. All I remember is that I sucked a dick and that dick was Mingyu's."

"How big are we talking? Like, 8... 9 inches?"

"Bruh no. Like 10. Maybe even 11. I can't fathom how colossal his cock was."

"Didn't that hurt?"

"YEAH! A LOT, BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT!"

"Was it your first time?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Ouch... That must've hurt a lot. Listen, I'd love to hear about this, but I'm so exhausted. I promise I'll talk to you at school later today."

"Sorry for waking you up. I just really wanted to tell someone."

"It's okay."

call ended.

-

Mingyu is big dick kid, or BDK in code words. Yes, it is intentionally close to the name BTK (a serial killer) because he literally murders your holes. 👍🏼

-