45

Jimin walks into school the next day and marches straight to the courtyard with the forms in his hand.

He slams them down on the table in front of Kook. "Sign them. Now."

Jungkook looks at them. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not signing them."

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because you have no reason to get it removed."

"You faked your feelings for me so I would let you fuck me. I think that's reason enough."

"That's not true. I would never lie to you. I was just confused yesterday. I don't know why I was confused... I haven't felt like myself recently..."

"So you talked to my friend about how you don't love me?"

"I do! You obviously didn't hear the whole conversation."

"I heard enough to know how you feel."

Jungkook stands up. "I told you, I'm not signing it. You can break up with me, but I won't sign that form."

"Jongin comforted me yesterday. He said he would take me out on a date if we officially end things."

"Don't. He's a manwhore."

Jimin crosses his arms. "He cares about me."

"He fucked 3 mated omegas last year. Maybe think it over."

"You could just be saying that."

"While you're at it, why not go on a date with Eunwoo and Minho?"

Jimin's jaw drops. "Low blow, Kook. That's not okay to joke about."

Jungkook sighs. "I know. I'm sorry."

Jimin pulls a pen out of his backpack. "Sign them right now."

Jungkook picks up the pen. "Are... Are you sure?"

"100%."

Jungkook looks at him with pained eyes but Jimin is unmoving. "I don't love you anymore, Kook."

Jungkook signs the form with shaking hands. When he hands the pen back he bursts into tears and grabs his backpack, walking away. Jimin almost goes after him but stops. He could be faking it.

He's faking it...

... Right?

-