21

Jimin walks into AP Gov on Monday and marches straight up to Eunwoo's desk. Eunwoo turns away from his conversation and looks him up and down. "What do you want?"

Jimin wacks him over the head with his notebook. "You're a bad kisser."

"Wha–"

"Kookie is so much better. I have standards, you know. Funny thing is you meet none of them."

"Yeah right. I look so much better than him."

"My standards have nothing to do with looks. I have only two: they have to care about me and they can't be a rapist in the making. That's where you fall short."

He grins and walks up to the teacher. "Is there anyway my partner and I can present our project separately?"

"Why?"

"Because mine basically tried to rape me so we aren't on good terms."

The teacher looks at Jimin with a gaping mouth. "Um... Sure. I'll grade you guys separately."

Jimin smiles. "Thank you!" He pivots on his heel and walks to his desk. When he sits down, he sighs in satisfaction.

-

Jimin gets a 100 because he memorized the presentation. Eunwoo got a 72 because he had to read off of the PowerPoint.

When Jimin is leaving, Eunwoo grabs his arm. "I know you're mad at me, but you didn't have to throw me under the bus like that."

Jimin yanks his arm back. "I don't owe you anything. And don't fucking touch me." He turns to walk away but Eunwoo grabs his arm again.

Jimin starts shuddering and Eunwoo let's go. Jimin stumbles and scurries away. Truth be told, he's kind of scared of Eunwoo even though they're in public. Just knowing what he's capable of and willing to do... It's terrifying.

-