78

Jimin 👏🏻 Care 👏🏻 Bear👏🏻

-

Jimin clings to Mingyu and Felix for the 2 weeks that they stay with them. Jungkook trusts both of them so he doesn't care that much.

He also just feels more secure after finally seeing Jimin jealous. It really reinforced the fact that Jimin did want to be with Jungkook. He knew Jimin loved him but it was still comforting.

Jimin cooks for the two alphas and does their laundry and cuddles them and acts as a temporary therapist for both of them. He does everything in his power to make sure that they're happy.

And it works. He's like a little happiness fairy that scurries throughout the house tending to everyone's needs. Jungkook's adoration for him just increases.

He walks into the kitchen one day and sees Jimin clinging on Felix's back. Felix walks around but Jimin is completely unbothered. Jungkook opens his mouth to talk and–

The doorbell rings.

Jimin gets off of Felix's back and walks to the door. He sees a woman he doesn't know. "Hello?"

"Hi. I'm Felix's mom."

"Oh, come in."

"He's here, right? I tracked his phone like a stalker or some shit."

Jimin giggles. "Yeah, he's here."

"Who are you?"

"Jimin. I'm one of Felix's friends. He was on my mate's soccer team."

"Oh my god, Tiny?"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Yep, that's me. In retaliation, I call him Rat Boy."

"He does look like a rat."

Felix walks out of the kitchen and smiles. "I thought I heard you. Why are you here?"

"I convinced your dad to stop being a bitch so he's okay with you dating an alpha now." 

-