96

part 100 will be an epilogue chapter.

-

Jungkook shows up at the nurse's office after they call him down. He walks in and the nurse points to the back room. He nods and walks in.

Jimin is lying on the cot facing the wall. Jungkook pulls a chair up next to him. "The nurse told me you threw up. Are you sick?"

"..."

Jungkook sighs. "That's what I thought. Jimin, what triggered it this time?"

"I ate so much. I've been eating too much lately. Look at me. I'm a pig."

"Baby... that's not true. Please let me take you to a doctor. I want you to be healthy."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "No no no, doctors are scary–"

"It'll make you feel better Jimin. Please. Your mind is so corrupted by these voices in you head. Give it a chance. Please? For me?"

Jimin hesitates. "Kookie... I can't..."

"Yes you can. I believe in you. I'll be right there beside you. This disorder is creating a rift between us and I want to get rid of it."

"No. I don't want to get rid of it."

Jungkook sulks. "Why can't you just realize what you're doing to yourself?" He starts softly crying and Jimin rolls over.

"Don't cry. I'm fine."

"You aren't fine. You love your disorder more than you love me and it fucking hurts, okay?"

"I don't have a disorder!"

"You're bulimic and anorexic. You have two disorders. I know you're scared of going through to the doctors because they'll tell you the truth, but we need to go."

"I don't want to go."

"Why?"

"I already told you why."

"Tell me again."

"Because they're scary."

"Why are they scary?"

"Because..."

"Jimin. Come on."

"Because they'll make you hate me." He starts crying too. Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand. "I have never and will never hate you. What do you mean I would hate you?"

"Because I know the truth and they're just gonna confirm it and you'll leave me because I'm weak."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "You aren't weak."

-