55

Felix is going through his locker when there's a tap on his shoulder. He turns and drops all of his textbooks on his feet. "Fuck! Ow shit what the fuck–"

Mingyu chuckles and helps him pick them up. "RIP to your toes." Felix takes the books out of Mingyu's hands. "Thanks..."

"So. About the party and everything..." Felix frowns. "You probably want me to never talk to you again, huh?"

"N-no. I was actually going to ask if you wanted to hang out later today or anything."

"T-to hook up or something?"

"No! Like, as friends. Hanging out as friends."

Felix frowns even more. "So... We're friends?"

"Fuck, I can't... use words correctly. I want to hang out... Like a date... Maybe?"

Felix's jaw drops. "Wow... I... Did not expect that at all. Yeah... I can hang out..."

"I-If you want to hook up we can, but it's okay if you don't want to."

"Uh, I'm down. We can do anything..."

They start walking together. Mingyu's face is extremely red. "So... how have you been?"

"Good. Soccer is going well."

"That's nice. I should go to one of your games sometime. Is it okay if I do that?"

"Y-yeah, but the guys can't know that we're a thing."

"Definitely not. I won't tell anyone. I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone... I guess other than Jungkook and Jimin."

Felix bites his lip. "Sorry for telling them..."

"It's okay. I trust them."

-