four

It's the beginning of a new semester. The gang is back together, and everyone had an eventful summer. The girls are living in an off campus home together. Ana, Sky, Jazz, and Vivek are throwing a Beyonce homecoming party to pay tribute to long-standing history of black students getting shut out of white universities. Zoey comes straight to the new house, from the airport, excited to see a party welcoming her home!

"I can't believe you did all this for me!" Zoey exclaims

Jazz tells her the real reason, "but I guess it was also for you" Jazz adds. Ana smiles, and Sky stays collecting the money for the party.

"You ain't got 20 dollars?! Then I guess you ain't got no business up in here!" Sky scolds a dude trying to get in without paying. Zoey is taken aback by Sky raising her voice.

"She been like this for most of the summer, this usually only happens when she's on her period. But now she's like a loose canon. I would be very careful around her if I were you" Jazz cautions Zoey, and Zoey nods her head in understanding.

"So how was everyone's summer?" Zoey asks her girls

"Pretty good, I really had to time to focus on myself and save up for this house!" Ana states

"Well, I running track all summer, and unpaid might I add" Jazz says super annoyed.

"Yes, and I spent six weeks in a cast, and another 3 in a walking boot, it was terrible. But not all bad, your brother kept me company at some of rehab appointments" Sky states nonchalantly, she then gets side tracked by making sure this freshman pays fee to get in.

"That's still going on?" Zoey asks referring to Sky and Junior.

"Oh yeah! All summer long" Ana informs

"So what now? Are they together?" Zoey asks

"They don't have a title" Jazz fills her in. "They just hang out and hook up whenever they feel like it. No strings or titles" Jazz says.

"I know, it's totally weird. But she's happy. So I don't say anything" Jazz says. Zoey understands Sky had a rough summer, considering she couldn't run in the NCAA finals, and instead had to rehab. But hooking up with her little brother? Zoey had to stop thinking about it. Otherwise she'd throw up.

"Come on, you got to change into your Beyonce fit, and see the new house!" Ana tells Zoey, and drags into the house, with the twins following behind.

~

Once Zoey was dressed, the twins, Ana, and Zoey made stride into the party confidently making an entrance. With Zoey leading the pack. Zoey then makes eye contact with Aaron who just recent arrived at the party, and stops the strut in its tracks.

"Did she just interrupt our strut?" Sky snaps

"No, she would not do that!" Jazz comments as if Zoey is a crazy person.

"Guys, I really need to talk to you guys in private" Zoey states urgently. The girls head back into the house.

"What is the emergency?" Ana asks plopping down on the couch in the living room, where everyone gathers around

"Aaron is out there" She tells them.

"So?" Jazz states confused

"I know you did not just drag us in here, because of Aaron. Really, I mean come on-" Jazz cuts of Sky, because she's pretty sure she would've cussed Zoey out.

"Sky, please. Let's hear Zoey out" She says calming her down. She nods her head.

"Okay, well you know how Aaron was the one to drop me off at the airport for Paris. We were talking in the car, and I was appreciative that he had been there for me, whenever I had needed. Of course, at the time Luca and I had just broke up, because he was unsupportive. So Aaron just being there was nice. So before I got on the plane, Aaron and I kissed" Zoey explains, the girls were all very shocked.