five

Ana bursts through the front door of the house, to find Jazz, Sky, and Zoey in the kitchen eating pancakes.

"What's going on?" Ana questions the girls

"Sky wanted pancakes, and so we're eating some" Zoey answers

"No, that not what I meant. I meant why did I have to hear from Vivek, the Jazz is pregnant" Ana says upset. Sky, Jazz, and Zoey all looked at each other, and laughed.

"I'm glad, me being left out is so funny" Ana huffs

"No, it's not that. We were joking with Doug, we just wanted to see what his reaction would be, if it were me, who was pregnant" Jazz informs

"What do you mean by if it were you?" Ana asks confused, Jazz freezes not knowing what to say next. She looks to Zoey and Sky for help. Zoey just shrugs

"She said that, because.. I'm the one who is pregnant" Sky admits to Ana.

"Oh my goodness" Ana says surprised, Ana rushes over to Sky's side.

"How are you feeling about it?"

"Honestly, I don't want to talk about it. I'm craving pancakes, so I want to eat pancakes and hang with my girls" Sky says honestly. Ana hugs her, and serves herself a plate of pancakes. Sky grabs the can of whipped cream, and sprays it all over her pancakes. Ana, Zoey, and Jazz stare at her tower of whipped cream.

"What? Hey, there are perks with being pregnant, and one of them being eating whatever I want" Sky smiles.

~

Junior is pacing his room, thinking about what he should do next. He couldn't believe he did this, now he's going to be a father. A logical plan would be to tell his parents first, but what if they kick him out of their house. He doesn't know how they'll react. Bow has been harsh about her feelings about Junior not going to college, she has not being non his side lately. Junior knows Bow will not be happy about this. And Andre has been very clear that Junior is not his favorite child, but lately Andre hasn't been looking at Junior as a disappointment, and been supporting his choice. Junior is not sure how Andre will feel about him having a baby.

"Nope, I'm not telling them" Junior says to himself, while he paces.

Then Junior thinks about what could happen if he doesn't tell them. Junior may have been great at taking care of Devante, but there's more to being a parent then taking care of the baby. Babies cost money, money he doesn't have right now. Junior sits down and puts his head in his hands. Junior can't believe he's messed up like this, he wanted to figure out what he wants to do with his life, and a baby was not in his short term goals.

Junior frustrates with not knowing what to do, he grabs his sweater and heads down the stairs, Junior tried head straight for the front door, but Andre and Bow were waiting for him in the kitchen

"Now, where do you think you're going?" Rainbow says from the kitchen, Junior mouths curses to the air.

"I'm going out for a walk" Junior replies

"Where were you today? You were supposed to pick up Devante from daycare. Instead I had to leave work to get him" Bow tells him

"And that's such a bad thing? I'm sorry, you got to spend an extra hour with your son" Junior snaps at his mother, Bow taken aback.

"You do not talk to your mother like that" Andre defends Bow

"I take care of Devante 24/7, and today I had to figure something out for myself" Junior states

"It was not a problem, that you had to go "figure something out" the problem is that you didn't tell one you were doing it" Andre tells Junior.

"I mean what are you even figuring out?" Bow questions "It's not like you're going to college and studying for a future. So what are figuring out?" Bow questions