3

Prov.valeria

I start singing after him, after the first part of 4 I get caught up in the music and I continue to sing not realizing that he had stopped singing,I finish singing and notice that he is looking at me 《  why are you staring at me?》I ask, he takes off his headphones and goes to the front room and closes ~ what I think is ~ the recorder ..... where he recorded the song we sang?  he takes it off and makes me feel it and I notice that he only sang the first part and the rest I sang it 《you know?  you have a beautiful voice, you could sing it》he says, I blush and thank him. after we have listened many times to see where I was wrong or where I could raise or lower the volume of the voice I try again.  after we have listened many times to see where I was wrong or where I could raise or lower the volume of the voice I try again.  after finishing singing we head towards the room where you register and detach the recording, we leave the room and we go to another room where I find the boss I had to talk to for admission for the job, he looks up and sees me opens his eyes wide and asks aidan what is going on  《I found who can sing my songs with the female voice》 says aidan exulting.  all the people who were in that room turned to him or rather to us. looking away from me to him and from him to me, I embarrassed I step back and hide behind aidan.  he looks all bewildered but at the same time amused by their faces 《how come those faces from -she is the female deputy for the songs you sing? -》 he asks, 《aidan aidan dear aidan, is the question we are asking ourselves  yourself, you never found the female voice that was fine and today at a certain point you find it and bring it here .... we are very shocked》 says a woman on the 30th??, I see that she is thinking but I don't know what she is thinking 《  now that you think about it you're right, but she and her deputy heard him sing in my last concert》she says, not knowing what to say or do 《sir but I didn't have to meet her in your hotel to talk about my admission to work?》 I ask the boss I had to talk to,he thinks and thinks he opens his eyes wide 《don't tell me that the girl who was supposed to meet me but that I sent aidan is you?》 he asks, the undersigned named turns to us and looks at us 《it's me》 i answer before aidan opens his mouth surprised he turns to aidan 《really?  she was supposed to be one of my hotel maids and it turns out your subheading and your female voice, she's not kidding right?  he's not telling a lie, is he?  is she really the girl I had to see whether to hire her or not?》 asks everything together, aidan and I look at each other and sigh 《yes》 we say together, he stares at us like everyone else.he and I stare at each other and start running towards the exit of the room, running we stop in front of his dressing room 《wait for me here I change and go back》 he says entering without waiting for my answer, after a minute he goes out and pulls me with him towards l  'Exit.gone we head to a shop, we go in and we go to the clothing store ~ ​​I wonder what we do here and why we are going to women's clothes ~ 《we shop for you little valeria》 she says with a wink, me  I blush at the thought that I have to show him how my skirts are, because .. slutty slut here are only skirts on skirts, help because when I need my friends they are never there?