Untitled Part 9

In his delicate state, Neji could only look on in horror as Hinata, Tenten and Temari were all knocked unconscious. The young Hyuga shifted his stance so he was standing directly infront of the pregnant copy ninja with a kunai held tightly in his grasp. 

The brunettes thoughts were going a mile a  minuet, trying to come up with a plan that would work long enough long enough for reinforcements to arrive. However with his low energy and fluctuating  chakra levels the brunette couldn't see this ending well for either of them.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here. Isn't it lucky that not only have we found our original target but the demons little whore too?" The masked man, who Neji assumed to be the leader, snarled. 

Without looking behind him the young Hyuga activated his Byakugan whilst trying to blink the sudden bout of dizziness it bought him. "Kakashi, I know it will be hard but I want you to activate your Mangekyo Sharingan and use Kamui to escape. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. They don't need me as much as they need you."

The silver haired nin looked at him in shock but nodded knowing the younger could see the movement. The missing ninja snarled at them before making a move. But before they could even move an inch Neji had already formed the hand signs and shot off chakra enhanced gust of air towards the three criminals, causing them to crash through the living room wall. 

"NOW!" The brunette yelled as two of the three intruders jumped back onto their feet. Kakashi quickly grabbed the top of his forehead protector and lifted it up, exposing his sharingan. With one last pained look at the newly pregnant brunette, the silver haired man held up the hand sign and shouted "Kamui!"

Neji watched with dread heavy in his stomach as Kakashi disappeared. 'Naruto, please hurry.'