🌌33🌌

Amelia's POV

Amelia's POV

I open my eyes but was shocked seeing Carver studying my face and brushing my hairs with his hands.

What happened I gestured him ,

"Nothing" he answered.

"You're really beautiful Melissa, I never thought of marrying anyone but now my perception changed I don't have an idea what would I have done if you had not come in my life again".

I felt like crying  I don't know how I became so emotional.

"Why are you crying Melissa"

"I don't know myself Carver"  I said while hugging him .

He kissed my forehead again and then my cheeks.
"Let's take a shower together Amelia what do you think"

"Let's go", I replied

We washed eachother and come out after an hour it was 6:30 in morning and now my alarm rang it fells nice when you wake up before your alarm rings.

Me and Carver made breakfast together and today being Monday he has to go to office.

We put breakfast on the dinning table and fed eachother.

"Melissa from today you're also resuming your job in companies legal department get ready".

"But I don't want to Carver", because I don't want to be related to that company because  of which  my grandfather has to lose his life I thought.

"Melissa we will get to spend more time together",after so much convincing I finally agreed.

"Ok , I am going to change you just wait and tell some staff member to wake that Anna up dare not to enter her room",I said but he made me sit on his lap and started kissing me it was going to result in something else if Anna wouldn't have entered and thrown my poor  flower base.

"So sorry, I didn't meant to intrude your privacy",she was jealous  and was angry but choose to hide it.

I smirked in Carver's direction and he returned it with another smirk and whispered in my ears "We gave her the taste of her own pill".

I adjusted Carver's shirt that I was wearing and stood up from his lap .

"Betty bring coffee for our guest" I said to one of the maid.

"Anna come have some breakfast",as she sit on the chair Carver stood up .

"Melissa I think our guest needs one of us so you take a day off today ,and I am leaving call me if you need anything take care" ,he said while placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Bye love you",he choose  to return my reply with a smile.

I can see through my peripheral vision that Anna's knuckles going white and she's letting out her anger on my poor spoon.

Today I am going to show her true place to her.

Proud of Amelia and Carver .

Hope you guys like the CHAPTER don't forget to VOTE and don't feel shy to COMMENT.

Till then

❤❤LOTS OF LOVE❤❤