Valkyrie + Dragon (Lemon)

Rossweisse P.O.V
"Oh... he and Azazel went out on some business! F/N will be back soon!" I assured.
"Alright..." Xenovia, Irina, and Asia sighed.
Those three had come up to me a few minutes ago and were asking where F/N was since they hadn't seen him all day. I had to lie to them since I haven't seen him all day.
"So, when will he be back?" Asia asked gently. "The whole point of this trip is to spend time together."
"I'm sure he'll be back soon!" I assured.
"Are you guys talking about, F/N?"
All our eyes shifted in the direction of the voice. It was from Aika! She had just walked out of Charlotte and Arima's room.
"Yeah. Have you seen him?" Irina asked.
"Yep. He's sleeping in his room right now. So, I guess it's best to leave him alone." Aika stated.
As Xenovia and the other girls began to chat with Aika, my mind went blank.
He was here the whole time!? No way! I was in his room earlier, so he must've come back without me even noticing! As the girls talked, I managed to sneak away and head to F/N's room. I arrived in front of his door and didn't hesitate to barge into his room.
He was there.
But... he wasn't sleeping.
F/N stood in the center of the room with red cheeks, staring at me. He wore nothing but his underpants, and he was in the midst of putting on his shirt. I slammed the door behind me and cried out his name before tackling him onto his bed.

F/N P.O.V
I caught Rossweisse in my arms, and that caused me to fall back against my bed, with her on top of me. Now, I was almost naked with a sexy girl that I loved on top of my man-part... it's a recipe for disaster... if the others find out.
"Ro-Rossweisse!? What are you-MMMFH!?"
Rossweisse pushed her lips against mine to shut me up, and it worked. I guess this makes me a perv. But... I like the fact that she's my teacher and we have a romantic relationship. I guess you could say... it turns me on. Damn it, Aika was right. Rossweisse and I parted, and we both gasped for breath.
"I love you, F/N! Please don't break up with me!"
Rossweisse was almost on the brink of crying when she wrapped her arms around me and held me close to her chest.
"What!? What are you talking about!?" I exclaimed.
"Azazel called me yesterday and said you weren't gonna marry me or anyone else! Then, you said you were gonna have meaningless sex with women everyday for the rest of your life!" She sniffled.
Man, she can cry and talk at the same time.
"Rossweisse, in what world would I say that!? I was drunk! I say all kinds of things when I'm in that kind of state." I replied. "Plus... I've been under stress lately. I haven't told any of the others yet... but, I got challenged to a Rating Game by Sairaorg Bael."
"Rias' cousin challenged you!?" She exclaimed, and I nodded.
"Not only am I short on pieces, but, I'm not sure if we have the strength to beat Sairaorg and his peerage. I've been stressed about it and the other night, when I started drinking, I only started because I was stressed about that game. But... I was more stressed because I thought you hated me." I explained with shame. "I was so stupid. I should've known that you were acting so that none of the other students would catch on. I realize that now, and I'm sorry for worrying you about me being missing."
There was silence for a moment. I then heard the sharp sound of a zipper. Rossweisse had unzipped the top of her red tracksuit. She took it off with pink cheeks and a smile on her face. She wasn't embarrassed. She genuinely was happy and excited doing what she was doing. Her eyes glimmered in the moonlight as she felt me get excited.
"F/N~" She cooed.
She reached behind her back, and in a mere moment, her bra fell onto my chest. I... I think this is the first time I've seen Rossweisse's breasts. They were almost as big as Kuroka's! She pressed her bouncy chest against mine and that caused blood to leak from my nose.

Flashback (Before the trip)

"What?" I asked.
"Dude, this trip is your ONE chance to get laid!" Motohamma stated.
"Yeah, bro! Ms. Rossweisse's probably gonna let you swipe your v-card on her!" Matsuda added.
"What the hell is a v-card!?" I demanded.
I was waiting for civics class to start. I was sitting at my desk, feeling peaceful and relaxed as I read volume two of Saga of Tanya the Evil. That peace lasted a mere five seconds before Motohamma and Matsuda came over to my desk to talk.
"What it means is that Ms. R's gonna let you deflower her!" Motohamma explained. "Even though we are jealous to no extent..."
"-we're gonna help you seal the deal!" Matsuda said.
"Oh Christ..." I sighed.

Flashback End.

"First, touch her boobs and grope them once she shows them to you."

"Fuck, you guys." I murmured.
Still, I followed their advice.

Small Lemon Warning🍋🍋🍋

Rossweisse rose up from me and I placed my hands against her breasts. I then gently squeezed them, and she let out a sticky moan.
That... really... turned me on. Her moans of pleasure only got louder as I squeezed her while moving her boobs around. She let me out one final moan before grabbing my wrists, and pulling my hands off her. She got off me and fell to her knees on the ground. She grabbed my waistband and pulled it down. My erect member became exposed.
Rossweisse licked the tip of it to tease me, and that earned a light moan from me. She giggled at me before putting the entire tip in her mouth. Slowly, she began to suck from the tip down of my member. It earned several moans of pleasure from me, and that only encouraged her to go faster. I had to cover my mouth because my moans were only getting louder, and I couldn't risk any of my classmates coming to see what the racket was all about. Rossweisse looked up at my face, and saw that I was about to cum. She suddenly stopped sucking and took her mouth off my member. I looked down at her, and saw her smirk.
She began to remove her track pants, and as soon as they were-!?

Lemon PAUSE...

Knock, knock!

My head, along with Rossweisse's, cocked to the door.
"F/N! Are you awake? It's Asia. Oh! And Irina and Xenovia, too!"
Rossweisse and I began to panic. We didn't have enough time to put our clothing on before the three would open the door. So, we grabbed our clothing, and threw it into the small closet. We both got in just in time as the room door opened. I slid the sliding door closed without making a sound...
I watched the three walk in through the crack of the sliding door I didn't fully close.
Rossweisse laid on my chest, out naked bodies against each other. We both were taking short breaths to avoid detection.
"Hm, Rossweisse disappeared so I thought she had come here to seduce F/N..." Irina stated. "But, neither of them are here..."
"Maybe they went somewhere else?" Asia suggested.
"But where? We checked Rossweisse's room, as well." Xenovia said. "So where could they be?"
"Wait! Maybe Azazel got drunk again and F/N and Rossweisse went down to get him!" Irina guessed.
The three agreed that that was the most plausible theory. Once the Church Trio left my room... things got going once again.

Lemon UNPAUSE...

My face lit up as I felt Rossweisse squeezing my member with her bare thighs, and that got me hard once again. She moved up my body and positioned herself on top of me. The closet was fairly small. So, she had to duck down to avoid hitting her head.
"In here...?" I questioned.
"We can't risk them coming back." She said, and she smiled at me. "Th-this is my first time..."
"Mine too... well, the first time doing it with a real girl and not a conscious sex-doll made to look like one of my girlfriends." I added, and she giggled at me.
Rossweisse slowly raised herself above my member, and came down on top of it. The tip penetrated her womanhood, and she let out a loud sticky moan once again. I grabbed her waist and she slowly came down to the base of my member. She moaned once again, and I covered her mouth before she could be heard by all. She began to slowly bounce up and down, pleasuring us both. We each had to hold back our moans, occasionally letting out a small one. The pleasure was extraordinary. It was much better than when I had sex with the Kuroka doll my brother made to trick me. Her lips had this plastic taste to them...
Rossweisse and I were both reaching our end. So I could only hold out for a mere five seconds.
"Rossweisse... I'm gonna..."
"Me-me, too!"
She smashed her lips onto mine to contain both our moaning.
With one final thrust, our muffled moans were heard to us only...
Rossweisse lifted herself off my member, and laid back down against my chest.
"That was amazing..." We said to each other.

Lemon End

"I hope this proves that I never stopped loving you..." Rossweisse huffed.
"I knew that you loved me, already. This just added to it..." I smiled, taking a breath.
A sudden ray of light shined into the closet. Our heads jerked to the source, where we saw a grinning AZAZEL staring at us.
"It took a lot of sound suppression magic to keep others from hearing you, two. Were you even trying?" He snickered.