I Meet The Harem King...

F/N P.O.V
"F/N! F/N! Wake up!"
The sudden pain I felt on my cheek made my eyes shoot open, and my brain wake up from a long nap. Upon opening my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of Saji standing over me. I groaned and leaned up from the couch I had been sleeping on. I looked around the room and saw that we were in someone's living room.
"Saji, where are we?" I asked.
"Somewhere bad, F/N. REALLY bad." He said, fear in his voice. "We need to get the hell out of here!"
"Why...? What's going on?" I asked.
I heard a door open behind me. Saji looked absolutely petrified, and I was just confused and curious.
"Saji! You won't believe if but Rias and I- Oh, your friend's awake!"
My left brow rose. I turned my head toward the voice while Saji shook with utter terror.

A brown haired and eyed boy stood at the door with a bloody nose and a lecherous smile

"Hey, dude! How are you doing?" The boy asked.
"Oh-uh, I'm fine. Just a little headache." I answered. "Where am I?"
"My house! My name's Issei Hyoudou!" The boy introduced.
Oooooooooooh, now I know why Saji was so nervous. He had every right to be nervous. He and I are currently standing before the boy I killed almost a year ago...
"I-it's nice to meet you, Issei. My name's F/N L/N." I introduced. "Thank you for letting me stay in your home."
"Uh... no problem, dude." He said.
The whole situation was awkward and all three of us knew it. I was literally talking to someone I... no, I didn't murder him. It was Astral... I had nothing to do with it! Anyway, how is this possible?! Astral killed Issei! He shouldn't be here! So... why is he here?
"So! Saji, you won't believe what happened today!" Issei exclaimed. "Rias hugged me and I was able to get my face between her gozangas!"
I stared at Issei with a blank look while Saji shook his head in embarrassment.
"Uh... that's great, Issei! I'm so... jealous!"
Saji was faking his jealousy, I knew it from his tone of voice.
"Yeah, sucks to be you, man! Afterward, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and Xenovia were all over me!" Issei bragged.
"ISSEI, SHUT UP!" Saji exclaimed. "I-I'M SO JEALOUS I CAN'T STAND IT! GOODBYE!"
Saji grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me out of the house. He slammed the door behind him and turned to me... he began to shake.
I was fucking furious.
"Does he always talk like that about them...?" I asked.
"F/N, just-?!"
"Answer. Now. Saji." I growled.
He gulped in fear, but still replied.
"Ye-yes... he's probably talked about the Gremory peerage's breasts more times than you've seen breasts."
I clenched my fists, and Saji was about to grab me when he thought I would blow the door of the hinges and beat that perverted jackass but.... I just took a breath and stopped my anger.
"I'm fine... I was informed that Issei was a perv and that Xenovia, Asia, and Koneko all had feelings for him... for whatever reason." I stated. "I'm not going to harm him. I am a civil devil who does NOT punch idiotic jackasses who see the women I love as nothing more than boobs and items for him to lust over... definitely not someone who would do that."
"Uh... F/N? I don't think it's good to bottle up your negative emotions." Saji stated.
"I can only bottle up negative emotions if I had them, Saji." I chuckled.
"F/N... you're choking me!" Saji cried.
I finally took notice that I was choking Saji and quickly stopped before I could kill him. He took heavy breaths as he rubbed his throat.
"Dude, are you sure you're not angry?" He asked.
"YES! ASK ME AGAIN AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M ANGRY!" I bellowed, purple flames burning in the palms of my hands.
The front door then opened, and I quickly extinguished my flames of... totally not fury. Issei flashed us a smile as I hid my shaking fists, the urging feeling to punch that son of... no, I'm okay.
"Yes, Issei? Is there something we can do for you?" I asked with a fake as all hell smile.
"Yeah, I was wondering if you two wanted to do something. It is a Friday night and the girls won't be back for while so we can-?"
"-Do you have any liquor?" I cut in.

Timeskip

Rossweisse P.O.V
"Wait, so they were taken?" I exclaimed.
"Yes! One of the Ten Commandments appeared and pulled Saji and F/N through it!" Kiba explained.
Azazel, Serafall, Xenovia, Asia, Irina, Charlotte, Arima, and I had all gathered  in F/N's hotel room when Kiba cam back to the hotel to report that F/N and Saji had been abducted by a member of the Ten Commandments with the Hero Faction by his side. I was in a fully panicked state, along with the  other women in the room. If those Commandments touch him... I'll make them all know hell.
"Where would they have taken him!?" I exclaimed.
"Hm... Paradoxium." Azazel concluded.
"Hm? Did you say something, Mr. Azazel?" Asia asked.
"I said Paradoxium. It's a Sacred Gear that's incredibly powerful. It has the ability to create an entire world starting from any moment in time. You could say it's like traveling back in time, but anything you do in that simulated world will have no effect on the real." He explained.
"So if F/N is trapped in a simulated world, how do we get him out?" Irina asked.
"There's only one way you can leave, you have to face your deepest regret." Azazel answered. "Kiba, why did Gabriel put F/N in that world?"
Kiba thought back.
"He said something about making F/N stronger and that putting him in this world would do just that..." He answered. "What does that have to do with it?"
"Because, anyone can face their deepest regret in this world... unless that regret is no longer around." Azazel answered.
I growled.
"What's that mean, Azazel? Do you know how to get F/N out or not!?" I yelled.
He rolled his eyes and took a sip of his whiskey before finally speaking.
"No. I can't get him out, only he can get himself, and Saji, out by facing his deepest regret."
"Then what is his deepest regret!?" I barked.
"Issei..."
Everyone's heads turned to Serafall, who's face was facing the ground as tears welled up in her eyes.
"It's my fault... why didn't I ask him about how he felt about him...?" She sobbed.
"Serafall...? What are you talking about?" Arima asked.
She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked back at everyone with a saddened look on her face.
"It's Issei. His deepest regret is killing Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor..." She answered.
We all went wide eyed at the statement. It was Xenovia who was the one in the most anguish.
She thought back to all those times she tried to force herself onto Issei Hyoudou, and it made her feel sick to her stomach when just the thought of F/N seeing it occurred in her mind. The same could be said for Irina and Asia...
"Is there anyway for us to go in there and help him?!" Irina exclaimed, not wanting the one she loved the most to see her past.
"No." Azazel said bluntly. "If F/N L/N wants to return to the real world, he will have to face his deepest regret. He will have to kill Issei Hyoudou..."
Xenovia fell to her knees, causing Irina and Asia to run to her side. She looked absolutely lifeless, as if there was nothing left of her. Her eyes were barely even open...
"Xenovia!? Are you al-!?" Irina was cut off.
"He's going to hate me..." She cut in, a single tear rolling down her face.

Timeskip

F/N P.O.V
"Go on... keep talking." I said sternly, chugging a quarter of a bottle of whiskey.
"Well... Xenovia brought me into the equipment room along with Asia, right? Then, the two started taking off their shirts and exposing their amazing breasts!" He explained.
"Because all women are just boobs, right?" I scoffed silently, drinking more of my bottle.
Saji sat next to me, watching me get more and more angry. He had tied his Absorption Line to my wrist to transfer my power to him so I wouldn't use it to... FUCKING KILL ISSEI!
"Continue on, Issei!" I demanded with a fake chuckle, taking another swig of my whiskey.
"May-maybe you should slow down with the drinking, F/N!" Saji whispered.
"Maybe you should fuck off, Saji?" I whispered back, drunkenly. "G-go on, Issei!"
"Alright! Then, Asia and Xenovia each grabbed one of my two hands and put them on their soft breasts! I was gonna ride the tricycle with them!" He explained.
"That's... great! Would it mean anything?" I asked.
"I mean... with Asia, of course! I like Asia a lot and I would sleep with her anytime! But... I'd just do it with Xenovia so she'd finally leave me alone..." He answered.
"MOTHERFUC-?!"
Saji grabbed a hold of my mouth to shut me up and he also held me down so I wouldn't cut that MOTHERFUCKER'S DICK OFF AND FUCKING FEED IT TO HIM!