The Person You Love... Is Me!

F/N P.O.V
"F/N, you're drunk. We need to leave before you kill him!" Saji whispered.
"Fuck you, Sa-Saji!" I snapped drunkenly. "If that son of a bit-bitch thinks he can talk about Xenovia-MY Xenovia, he's got another thing coming! I'll fucking kill that cunt!"
"Why the hell are you talking in an Australian accent?!" He barked.
Saji had dragged my ass into the kitchen of Issei's house because he saw how ready I was to fucking KILL him. He literally just told me he would bang Xenovia just to get her to leave him alone! As if a wonderful girl like her was a bother to him!
"Listen, F/N! Whatever item that Commandment used on us has clearly sent us to the past! If you kill Issei now... then you'll never meet any of the people you love! We'll never become friends!" Saji explained.
Even in my drunken state, I was able to understand what Saji was saying, and I began to calm myself down while collecting myself. What Saji had said was right, we were in the past. If I were to kill Issei now... I'll never meet Kuroka... Xenovia... Rossweisse... Irina... Serafall... Asia... Sona... Koneko... Tsubaki... Akeno... Saji... Kiba... Arima... Charlotte... Kalawarner... Raynare... Kunou... and... Rias. They're all my closest friends and if I gave into rage... I could lose them all. Even Raynare means something to me...
I released a sigh and grabbed Saji's shoulder with a tight grip.
"Saji... as my best friend... please, don't let me kill that perverted pig." I begged.
He nodded and smiled at me.
"I got your back, man." He assured.
"Issei! Are you drinking!?"
My eyes, along with Saji's, widened upon hearing the voice.
"Asia..." We  both muttered.
I peered into the living room form the kitchen doorway. My eyes widened as I saw the entire Gremory peerage, along with Irina, was here, and they were pissed.
"Show me your bottom, Issei!" I heard Rias exclaim. "I will not tolerate underage drinking!"
"Wait! It wasn't me!" Issei cried. "Saji brought some twenty year old over and he was drinking all the booze! I'm sober, I swear!"
The entire Gremory peerage looked toward the kitchen where they saw a bright purple light. They all began to dash into the kitchen but when they arrived... Saji and I were gone.

Timeskip

Kiba P.O.V
"Xenovia... you need to stop worrying." I said.
Rossweisse, Charlotte, Arima, Irina, Asia, and I had gathered in F/N's room. Xenovia hadn't been sleeping the past day because she had been worrying.
"I... I can't. You all know how I was when Issei was alive. If F/N is in a simulated world based off the actual past... then he's going to find out about all the times I've tried to make a child with Issei... he'll never forgive me." She explained the cause of her stress.
"You're not the only one..." Asia and Irina added.
They two felt the exact same feeling that Xenovia felt. The anxiety that they all had made them restless.
"All three of you, if F/N really loves you, he'll surely forgive you." Rossweisse stated. "Plus... he's also kept some things from you, as well.."
She mumbled that last part so they wouldn't hear...
"I wish there was a way to get him out before he could see..." Asia said.
"I'm sorry, but that's not possible."
Everyone turned their head to the wall. A magic circle had appeared in front of the wall, and a woman stepped through.
It was Mira Grimwood!
"Hello Kiba, Arima, Charlotte, future sisters-in-law!" She smiled sweetly.
"Mira? What are you doing here?" Asia asked.
"Well, I heard about what happened to my brother and I thought you guys would want some comfort." She explained, taking a seat on F/N's bed. "Just me, my brother if a stubborn son of a bitch. So if he wants to come back, he will."
"I don't know if it's my place to ask, Ms. Mira... but how are your parents doing?" Arima asked.
Mira's cheerful attitude died down a bit after hearing that.
"They're... they're fine." she answered sharply. "They've just been a little upset is all. I'm doing my best to comfort them and so is F/N. He calls them everyday and talks to them about what's going on in his life, and it always perks them up. I hate to say it, but he's the favorite child."
Everyone giggled at Mira's confession.
"Also, Xenovia, Irina, and Asia. My brother could never hate you." She added. "Even if you did the worst thing imaginable to him, he'd still have a small amount of love in his heart for all of you."
"Are you sure?" Asia asked.
"Yep! He's-!"
BOOM!
The entire building shook.
"What was that?!" Xenovia exclaimed.
"Oh no.... it's Dimension Lost!" I exclaimed.