The World Is A Lie?!

F/N P.O.V
Rossweisse's eyes slowly opened and they met with my eyes staring down at her. A blush came to her face as she saw me smile at her.
She had fainted ten minutes ago once I broke the news to her that I was from the future and I was the one she... she loved.
"Are you feeling better now?" I asked.
She nodded in reply.
I had placed her on the couch located across the room in the teacher's lounge.
"You... is what you said... true?" She asked with blush.
I took out my phone and showed her my background. It was a picture of her and me fast asleep on the couch. Charlotte had taken the picture and was the one who made it my background. I wasn't aware of this till I got up the next morning.
Her eyes widened as I chuckled a nervous chuckle.
"Yeah... a member of my peerage took that when we were asleep." I explained. "So-um.... believe me now?"
Her head nodded as her blush deepened. She leaned up from the couch and reached her hand out toward me. She kept her arm hanging so I grabbed her soft hand and gave it a squeeze. I helped her to her feet and she grabbed a hold of me and hugged me tightly. I blushed as I heard her giggle.
"I'm so happy I'll be able to get married...." She sobbed silently as my face went blank.
Even in the past she was like this...?
I just smiled as I hugged her back tightly.

Timeskip

Mira P.O.V
Kiba, Irina, Asia, Rossweisse, Charlotte, Arima, and I all came rushing out of the hotel we were staying at. All our eyes widened when we saw who was across the street.

 All our eyes widened when we saw who was across the street

"Who the hell is that?" Charlotte asked.
"That's Violet Trinity of the Ten Commandments..." I hissed.
Fear entered the hearts of the low-ranking devils while mine filled with fury and hatred. Violet and I looked eyes as she spoke.
"Principle of Light: Heavenly Sword."
A sword formed in her hands from nothing more than mere specks of light.

"A sword formed in her hands from nothing more than mere specks of light

"Mira Grimwood of the Seven Deadly Sins. It's a pleasure to see you again. As you said, I am Violet Trinity, the Commandment of Patience..." Violet stated. "My brother, Gabriel, has given us the task of your disposal..."
"Ha! You think that... wait, us?" I asked.
"HEAVENLY LIGHT!"
Kiba and Xenovia fortunately had their swords equipped, so they were able to jump to my side and block the balls of holy magic that flew at me. I jumped in fear from the suddenness and watched as two more figures dropped down from the rooftops.