The Heroes Ruin My Life...

F/N P.O.V
"Azazel! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled, placing the naked, Unconscious Rossweisse underneath the sheets of my bed. "You embarrassed her into unconsciousness!"
"Don't bark at me. Be grateful that I casted that sound-suppressing spell." He said. "Anyway, congrats on losing your virginity, kid. Oh, and I'll make sure to give you a good eulogy at your funeral when Kuroka kills you."
I gulped and began to sweat as I imagined Kuroka clawing my eyes out out of pure rage.
"That'll only happen if she finds out." I snapped. 
"I guess you're right." He chuckled. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that a friend of yours dropped by to say that she's agreed to give you and your friends a tour of Kyoto tomorrow."
"Oh, so you met Kunou?" I asked, and he nodded to confirm.
"She also wanted to apologize again for attacking you. She filled me in on the whole story of what went down. Apparently, a faction of the Khaos Brigade came to Kyoto and kidnapped the poor girl's mother." Azazel explained.
"I know. Which faction is it though?" I asked. 
"The Hero Faction. A faction made up of the descendants of mythological heroes of humanity. It's rumored that their leader , Cao Cao, was the perpetrator." He explained.
Cao Cao, huh? He's the guy who took Kunou's mother... that bastard. Why would he even take her in the first place? Whatever, what's important right now is trying to find her. I need to do that for Kunou.
"Anything else?" I asked.
"Yeah. You did wear a condom, right?" He asked back.
"A what?" I replied.

Timeskip

It's been about half an hour since I had sex with Rossweisse. I discovered that all my liquor, that I had stashed away, had already been drunk! I am gonna have Charlotte's and Arima's ass...
I wasn't allowed to drink at the bar because one of my fellow human students could spot me and could report me to one of my girlfriends. Anyway, I was now in the hotel lobby and was walking towards the exit because I was gonna buy a bottle of whiskey. I stepped outside the hotel and began to walk down the sidewalk and-
"Hey, F/N."
"I HAD SEX WITH ROSSWEISSE!"
My face went blank as I slowly digested what I blurted out upon just hearing my name. I began to sweat as I thought I had just said that to Xenovia, Irina, or Asia. Oh god... not Asia. I slowly turned around and came face to face with Saji and Kiba. The two both wore this strange look on their faces that I just couldn't describe because it was SO 'complex'.

 The two both wore this strange look on their faces that I just couldn't describe because it was SO 'complex'

"He-hey guys.......... what's up?" I greeted with a stutter.
"Um............. nothing much. Just-uh... saw you walking out of the hotel at a late time so we-uh.... followed you." Saji answered.
"............. Is that so?" I replied.
The whole fucking situation was an awkward mess. I had the strong urge to just vomit right there from how uncomfortable everything was now thanks to my outburst.
"So where are you going, F/N?" Kiba asked, trying to steer away from the awkwardness.
"To get some liquor." I answered.
"What!? You're underage!" Saji stated.
"No. I'm WELL above the age requirement." I corrected. "Rememeber? I'm a pure-blooded devil and my aging process is a LOT slower that a human's. I was a thousand years old before you two were even concieved."
"Oh, yeah......... wait, didn't you die in volume one and get reborn as a devil by Serafall?" Saji asked.
"No. I was a devil when fake Rias killed me. Serafall only resurrected me and made me her servant. Still, that didn't last long since I was deemed a high-ranking devil. She got her evil pieces back, and I got to stay a devil." I explained. "Christ, Saji, aren't you keeping up?"
Saji rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as Kiba spoke once again.
"So, how old are you, F/N?"
"I'm about two thousand fifty-two years old." I replied.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
Saji was the most surprised by my age, and I kinda felt embarrassed. He just stood there making inaudible noises as I scratched my head.
"Anyway, I'm gonna go grab some booze. You two are welcome to come along. There's a convenience store next to the liquor store." I said.
The two shrugged and followed after me as I walked down the sidewalk. We walked at least two blocks and were currently walking across a bridge when Saji began to speak.
"So, F/N..... how's the whole Sins Vs. Commandments thing going?"
"Great. There's five of us verses nine of them. The odds are so stacked in our favor, that I bet I'll live another thousand years."
"I detect a trace of sarcasm." Kiba chimed in with a smile.
"Right you are, Kiba. Anyway, my siblings and I haven't spoken a word to each other for almost a month now. Neither have any of us heard anything about the Commandments."
"Think you're overdue for a visit?"