Prologue: Getting Stituated

Shuichi's POV

I slowly awake, my eyes only seeing darkness. I adjust to the darkness and  see I'm in a small enclosed space. I look around and see 3 small lines of light. My hand reaches for the light, hopeing it could lead me out of this box. What seems to be a door opens suddenly, sending my body straight to the floor. My body hits the cold ground with a small bang, and I hear a feminine yell.

"Aaaaahhhh!!"

My head lifts up to the source of the noise. In front of me stands a girl with blonde hair and pink clothing, with music notes in her hair. She has a scared look on her face that turns to a soft one. I lift myself to my feet and we look at eachother awkwardly. After being in, what is a locker by the looks of it, I inspect the place we're in. It seems to be a classroom. Am I in a school?

"Sorry for the awkward introduction hehe." The blonde apologizes.

She rubs the back of her neck then extends her hand out to me with a friendly smile.

"Hello, my name is Kaede Akamastu.
I'm the ultimate pianist."

I shake her hand and say shyly,
"I'm Shuichi Saihara, they call me the ultimate detective but..." To avoid my nervous, I change the subject. "So..um, how did I get here?"

"Do you remember anything?" Kaede asks, looking at me.

I try to recall how I got here, but nothing comes to mind. Why can't I remember anything?

"N-no I dont, I have no idea why though." I put my finger to my chin and think of the possibilities. We decided to leave the classroom and wander around the place, as I thought, it seems to be a school, but there's grass growing on the floor and the windows are blocked.

After awhile of opening doors, only to find just empty classrooms similar to the one we were in, we step inside a classroom that appears to have two boys, who look about our age, chasing eachother. Well, more like one is chasing the other.

"Heeey! Wait for meee!" One boy says.

He looks short, maybe about 5'0 or 5'1. He has purple hair that practicaly defies gravity, and matching purple eyes. His outfit consist of a white shirt with colorful buttons and white pants, with weird straps on them. His eyes sparkle with excitement, and he looks intrigued.

"Please stop! Don't come any closer!" The other boy pleads.

The boy is taller than the other, and his white and spiky hair don't look...natural, as a way to put it. His "outfit" looks strange. It has buttons and a strange sort of pattern too.

"C'moooon! Wait up! Lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!" The boy in white shouts.
His enthusiasm surprises me, but I'm taken back by his words.  A robot?

"What? A robot!?" Kaede questions.

"...What is it? Are you another robophobe?" He replys.
The heck is a "robophobe?"

"I have a recording function. If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court." The boy announces.

"Wait... you're a robot!? Are you, for reals, a robot!? Kaede asks again. Meanwhile, Im staying quiet trying to process the situation.