Chapter 10: You've Stollen My Heart

3rd Person POV

The day started like any other, only, more worrysome because this was the last day left until 10 days are up. For the other students the day felt relitively normal, but for Kokichi...this day made him feel happy. He didn't know why, but he woke up feeling happy and excited. But for Shuichi, today made him feel nervous. Sure he kissed the lair's hand the night prior, but he just felt like he needed to build his confidence. 

Shuichi had visited the casino before he went to bed last night to get one final date ticket. Shuichi was thinking about maybe confessing his feeling to the other today, and he wanted to make things perfect. Even though he had spent lots of time with the purple haired boy, he hadn't learned a whole lot about him. But because he talked with him so much, he mentally decifered a few things Kokichi likes to do. So, the two would be participating in activities the leader loved to do.

Shuichi had set everything up for today before he gave his final date ticket to him. As he handed Kokichi the ticket, he saw a small saddened smile on his face. He was sad that this was the final date. But Shuichi quickly reassured him by gently take his hand in his and leading the lair to their first destination. Kokichi's ultimate lab.

"What are we doing here?" Kokichi asked, though he was happy that the two were there.

"I figured we'd spend some time in your lab since you said you like it here." Shuichi responded.

Kokichi giggled, "What good memory you have Mr. Detective." That adorable giggle made the taller boy blush.

The smaller boy then went to the side of the room and put on a dark cloak and hat, then sat on his throne and pointed to Shuichi.

"So you've finally caught be Mr. Detective.... But! You are no match for the great Phantom Thief!!" He shouted at the Taller boy. 

Shuichi caught on to what the purple boy was doing, and decided to play along. 

"Well, I've cornered you many times before, so why should this be any different?" He says while walking up to the boy on the throne.

"Those times were different, I let you catch me for the fun and thrill on it!"

"Then you clearly underestimated my amazing skills."

"Skills huh? I'd like to see you try!"

Shuichi then reached his hands out and procceded to tickle the ultimate lair. Kokichi begain laughing loudly as Shuichi gave no mercy in tickling him. He started begging for the detective to stop, which only made him smirk at the laughing leader.

"Edmit I'm a great detective, or I shall continue to torcher you, thief!" Shuichi smiles.

"You-your a g-great d-detective!! N-now let me g-go!!" The lair begged inbetween laughs.

Shuichi finally stopped tickling him, and Kokichi was panting with a smile at the fun they had. They spent more time together in the lab, until Shuichi took the boy's hand once again and lead him to the AV room.

"Are we going to watch more movies?" Kokichi questioned.

Shuichi chuckled, "Not quite. Now, close your eyes."

"Hmmmmm....Okay!" the leader said, closing his eyes. 

He heard some shuffling which he assumed was Shuichi looking for something. Then he heard the sound of something being plugged into the giant screen. Finally he heard the taller boy's foot steps become closer towards him, and felt something being placed into his small pale hands.