Chapter fifty-nine

"Ariella come on, you need to get your shoes on, daddy's coming!" I cheer as she throws her arms in the air as if to copy me. I laugh softly, grabbing my hand and guiding her to sit in front of me as she pouts, her bottom lip sticking out just like her father. I laugh softly, putting her shoes on before leaning forward to receive a sloppy kiss from my princess. "Go on then, go play" I smile, patting her bottom as she giggles happily, running to her bedroom to find her toys.

I lift my head hearing the doorbell on my flat, standing up and taking a deep breath. Every time I see him now my heart aches and something isn't quite the same as it used to be, with a slight tension in the air. I unlock the door, slowly pulling it open with a smile. "Hey Harry" I smile as he takes his jacket and shoes off with a smile.

"Nice to see you Soph" he says softly as I nod in response, folding my arms over my chest. "Soph I need to talk to you before I go, about that kiss" he says softly, running a hand through his long hair as I shake my head.

"Harry it's fine, it just really messed with me that all" I say softly as he nods. A sigh left his lips as he began to speak.

"I get that Soph, I just don't know if I want a career or to be with you for the rest of my life" he smiles sadly as I shake my head with a smile.

"Harry I can't wait for you forever, I'll be fine" I smile gently as he nods slowly. He opens his arms with a cheeky smile, a roll of my eyes with a smile as he waddles closer giving me a hug, the hugs he used to give fans when he met them as I smile softly. "You know I'll always be here for you, but the kisses and everything else needs to stop" I say softly as he nods, scratching the back of his neck, "and the FaceTiming cannot stop, your daughter needs to see you regularly" I smile as he nods.

"Speaking of that little princess where is she?" He beams are the thought of seeing his daughter. I gesture for him to follow me quietly as we walk towards her bedroom, a smile on our lips as she sits on the beanbag in bed bedroom with a book in her hands, chattering away to herself.

"Baby, who's here?" I call as she lifts her head, a loud scream of 'daddy!' Echoing through the room as she runs to her dad, being lifted into his arms. She gave him a big cuddle grinning happily as I smile softly, knowing how much of a daddy's girl she was. "Mummy will see you later okay? Have fun" I smile as she gives me a kiss, waving goodbye to them as they head to the door, leaving to go on their adventure for the day.

~~~~~~~

"Becky I don't know how I feel about this" I huff as she laughs, my body walking from the changing room in a pair of skin tight jeans. "Do they look okay?" I ask with a sigh as she nods with a grin, clapping her hands happily as I smile. I couldn't disagree with her, since she had got me these shoots with such a huge company. "If it wasn't for Calvin Klien I wouldn't be so sure about this" I tease as she smirks, nodding in agreement.

"So you know you're shoot with Justin don't you?" She smiles as I nod and roll my eyes, "I know Soph, I know you don't really like him but we'll make it quick okay, then we can have a coffee before I head out with Taylor for this mystery he's planned for later" she smiles as I nod, slowly walking to the shoot area to find Justin Bieber. The worlds biggest dick in my eyes. I had never been much of a fan of him, and nod I had to lay over him in a provocative position whilst he had no top on.

Some girls would kill for this position, I would kill to be out of it.

"I don't know if I'm liking these poses" he comments, rolling his eyes. Shut up was all I could think, wanting this over with as quickly as it started.

"Sorry, we have the shots we need for today" Becky smiles, subtly winking at me as I smirk, grabbing my top and sliding it on. The final photos had been topless behind him, causing me to become even more annoyed with the shoot. Justin rolled his eyes as I wave goodbye politely, heading to get changed. "I've heard from none of the boys Soph" Becky comments with a shrug of her shoulders, "any idea how they're getting on?" She asks as I shake my head, opening the changing room door.

"Not a clue, Harry came by this morning and has taken Ari out for the day while I'm here, but I haven't spoken to anybody else" I shrug with a smile as she nods slowly. "Where's Taylor taking you?" I ask as she shrugs her shoulders, walking out of the studio with me, holding my arm in hers as she walks.

"I have no idea, I'm hoping it's going to be good since we've been together for a little while now" she sighs happily as I nod, not sharing the same emotion.

~~~~~~~

"So, I've brought you here for your surprise" Taylor smiles at Becky as she raises her eyebrows, her eyes focused on the O2 arena before her. She knew stories from me about this lack emailing her uneasy as it was. She looked around, suddenly clocking onto the board outside.

"Why are we seeing Justin Bieber?" She laughs as Taylor looks confused.

"I thought you liked him, like really liked him?" He sighs as Becky laughs, shaking her head at him with a smile.

"I'm working with him, and that's really not out of choice" she laughs as Taylor sighs and looks at his hands.

"I mean that came across as quite ungrateful Becky... I'm sorry" he sighs and sits o a bench as Becky smiles, sitting next to him, her hand on his knee giving it a slight squeeze.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to" she says softly as he looks at her. "I mean like I really don't like him, but thank you for trying do something really nice for me" she smiles as he nods slowly.

"Okay, well what about this next surprise?" He asks before grabbing a box from his pocket, opening it to see a diamond and emerald ring inside. "I know it's not been too long, but will you marry me?" He asks slowly. It wasn't the most romantic proposal ever, in fact it was a little scruffy since he hadn't even got down on one knee but simply stayed sat beside her. He also had the box faced the wrong way round to begin with.

She nods quickly, her eyes wide and a grin on her lips as she looks at the man before her. "Why not" she laughs, placing the ring on her own hand since he hadn't even d that part for her.

As I said, it was scruffy.