💞 sibling bonding💞

Your about four-six mouth's old

🍜Naruto🍜
Hinata was feeding little himawari, well little (y/n) was play with boruto, they were in the living the sunlight was looking through the open windows well the gently breeze played with curtains, boruto was sitting on the ground in front of the couch , well     (y/n) was sitting back in the soft material of the couch , boruto was playing peekaboo with her and every time he open up his hands to reveal his face he would make a silly one and tickling her sides and doing it all over again. Hinata smile at the scene while himawari starting laughing too " Room for a couple more ?" Boruto saw his mother and other little sister and nod.
The afternoon was full of laughter till the twins got sleepy.

🍅Sasuke🍅
Sakura was outside in the backyard with her girls have a picnic, Sarada was busy picking flower make a little flower for you and her to match, well you were on you stomach looking at the grass dance with the wind of a afternoon breeze, Sakura got up noticing that the iced tea was gone and had to make since the girls were have fun outside "Sarada come watch (y/n) I'll be right back." Sakura smile at her oldest daughter tuning so fast that her glasses almost flew off. Sarada smile at her little sister and gently place the flower crown on your head you gave her a look of amazement and wonder. " Would you like me to read to (y/n)?" Sarada cooed to you in her baby voice.
Sakura was walking back to the with more to drink when she hear Sarada reading a book to you , your little head lending on Sarada's upper arm while Sarada reads to you and the flower crowns on top of your guys head it sure did bring a smile to her face.

🖌Sai🖌
The sun beginning to set over Konohagakure the orange- purple with yellow-orange sky was a beautiful work of art, you brother on his knees and you on his lap, usually he would love to paint this scene but something told him to enjoy this moment with you " See the colors in the sky, they're pretty huh?" Inojin asked you but when he looked at your he know he should teach start teaching about art soon, the way you admired the colors in the sky how the bleed together to make something so beautiful and your showed it it was lovely.

💤 Shikamaru💤

Shikadai was stuck watching you well your guys mom did some chores around the house and dad worked. Shikadai was reading to you a children's book on the floor in the living with you between his legs, you didn't like the story but it was putting you to sleep, shikadai could tell you were sleepy and to be honest it was kinda cute how you would fight it and close your eyes than open them, shikadai close the book, putting it to the side and picking you up and laying down himself well you rest on his chest you fell asleep fast, shikadai stared at you for a little while gently stroking you chubby cheeks with a lazy smile and tried eyes he fell asleep too.