🛁Bath time🛁

🍜 Naruto 🍜
Hinata was in the bath, himawari had gone first since she had food all over herself, Naruto came in the bathroom with (y/n) wrapped in a towel all ready to take a bath with her mother. Once himawari was out and (y/n) was in she let the warm water  relax her legs since she has been keeping everyone in the house hold on their toes, (y/n) notice the bubbles and played with them well Hinata cleaned her up and washed her hair. It was a few minutes till Naruto came in with Himawari trying to keep up with him " Come on (y/n) it's time for you to get out and go to bed." Naruto yawned out but was wide awake when his daughter splashed him in the face.

🍅 Sasuke🍅
Sarada was getting a bath ready for her, who know chasing her baby sister around can get you all sweaty, little (y/n) was walking around trying to find her sister, till she heard running water she speed walked faster trying to not fall over, to see where it was coming from.
Sarada was relax in the bath when she heard her sister's pitter patter footsteps, (y/n) peeked her head into the bathroom to see what was going on, Sarada held a smile and wave at her. (Y/n) saw her big sister and smile, she went to the tub and started to play with the bubbles that were peeking out, Sarada got the idea you want to take a bath too so she undressed you and placed you in her lap.

🖌Sai🖌
Ino had the bath ready for her daughter while Sai undressed her, she was cover in paint, Sai smiled knowing you had a fun time with paint but next time he'll do one at a time, Ino slide into the warm water and called Sai to bring you in. Once in the bath the water changed color,to you it was like magic to Ino it reminded her of how Inojin did the same thing. 
(Y/n) was sad when her mother was done cleaning her up and called her father to come and get her, she held a sad face when Sai was about to walk out the bathroom Ino stopped and refilled the bathtub with warm water and graded (y/n) and sat her in her lap well Sai put some bubbles in there and stay with his beautiful girls and watch their daughter play.

💤 Shikamaru 💤
Temari and (y/n) had the whole house to themselves , the tub was filled with water and bubbles, (y/n) was holding on to the side of the bathtub jumping up and down ready for the bath Temari graded her daughter and carefully slide down into the bath letting the warm water relax her muscles, (y/n) quietly play with the bubbles while Temari watched her, a nice quiet day with her mother.