𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

i woke up to the sun in my eyes in december. welcome to california. i realized it was christmas and i jumped out of bed. i ran downstairs and saw grayson sitting on the couch in his pajamas. we were cringey this year and got matching pajamas. he smiled at me when he saw me bouncing down the stairs like a 5 year old.

"merry christmas to you too" he chuckled as he stood up to hug me.

"merry chrysler" i smiled as he shook his head at me.

"you're too cute" he kissed the top of my head as i giggled. "now let's go wake the other doofuses up."

"YESSS" i ran upstairs and into hannah's room to see both of them in the bed cuddling.

"hey ethan wasn't in his ro- ohhh" grayson said quietly as he showed up at hannah's doorway.

i took my phone out and took a picture of them. even though they were gonna kill me i posted it on snapchat.

 even though they were gonna kill me i posted it on snapchat

grayson laughed when he saw what i did.

"you know they're both gonna murder you right?" he grabbed a pillow and threw it at them.

"im highly aware of that" i grabbed another pillow and threw it seeing as they hardly moved. "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!"

ethan grabbed the pillow i threw and chucked it back without getting up. "go away"

me and grayson looked at each other and nodded. i ran to hannah's side as he ran to ethan's side. we looked at each other as we counted down from 3. "3, 2, 1....WAKE UP" we violently shook them until they finally opened their eyes.

"god i hate you guys" hannah said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"i know" i smiled at her then ran out of the room.

i went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. i started on the bacon and sausage when grayson came in and started to cook the eggs. when he was done, he popped some pancakes that were in the freezer from the last time he made pancakes into the toaster (yes you can do that. they can last up to 6 months in the freezer and it's better than saving the batter and trying to use that in the next few days before it goes bad)

i plated the table then poured orange juice into 4 glasses. the other two finally came down after changing into their pajamas since they didn't wear them to bed -_-

"what's this" ethan asked rubbing his eyes while holding his phone

"christmas breakfast duh" i said without looking up as i sat down.

"no this picture...shaylie" hannah said with a hint of sarcastic sass.

"...welll....um...." i got up and ran around the living room while hannah and ethan both chased me.