Costumes

"I thought those two were done with their fighting," Parrish was saying to his girlfriend, Lydia about the Anderson sisters. 

"Sisters are never done fighting," Lydia said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Neither are any siblings matter of factly."

"What Nina said," Parrish began uneasily. "About it being 'too quiet.' It has been."

"Francesca is just like Gerard," Lydia compared. "We're not gonna see it coming. That's why we have to be prepared for anything all the time." 

"You mean..." Parrish knocked her arms off him, grabbed her left wrist as he spun her around, her back pressed against his chest. "Like this?"

"Exactly," the corner's of Lydia's mouth quirked up before she stepped on his foot and elbowed him in the rib cage. "Like this," she finished as he slouched over himself. 

"You're... learning... quickly," he said in between breaths. 

"Come on," she began walking out of his bedroom. "We gotta Halloween party to prepare for."

~~~~~

"This is gonna suck," Derek told Nina as she finished applying her makeup to match her costume.

They were going to be pirates because she went shopping at the last minute and it was the easiest thing to be. She had to force his costume on him to his despise.

"Did last year's party suck?" She asked him.

"No," he said. "But that's because our pack organized it."

"I guess it was pretty awesome," she teased. "Which was surprising with how grouchy you are."

"Oh, I'm grouchy?" He lifted her up and pecked her lips.

"Yes, you are," she giggled as he continued to kiss him.

"How about how you reacted yesterday?" He asked and her face just became blank, and she jumped out of his arms.

"Okay," she began. "That was me just pissed off."

"What was that?"

"Why are you taking her side?"

"I'm not," he defended himself. "But you did start getting upset and I want to know why? You're acting like you did when you first came here."

"I don't know," she groaned as she flopped on the bed. "When we were younger and sparred when our mom was there, it was always "do this, not this" and I always did something wrong. She did the same to Sis so I don't know why she is doing it to me. I hate how she's taking the "motherly role." I'm also doing what Mom always said to do."

"Don't you think Andy's telling you to do things differently so your mom doesn't expect the same moves?" He asked, taking a seat next to her. "She did train you guys."

"Ugh, why are you right?" She looked at him irritated.

"Because I'm your Alpha," he grinned. That was something only Nina had the power of doing to him. She made him happy, and she was the only one to see this side of him. 

He put his hand on her shoulder to push her back on the bed before kissing her.

~~~~~

Jay was helping Andy with her hair for their Pink Ladies costume from the movie Greace. Andy wore Spanx leggings with a black crop-tank-top, a Pink Ladies jacket tied in the front over her belly button, and black high heel boots. Jay wore a tight black skirt with the same shirt and boots, but her jacket was button up half way up, and she had a pink scarf around her neck.