Chapter 2

"Y-Y/n?" He stuttered letting his grip slip off my arm to move up to his hair, running his hands through it.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" I said in a whisper as I faced the company and started walking.

That is till he yelled for me, making me stand still.

"But will I ever see you again?!"

-Huh?

No, where have you been? No how are you alive? All he wanted to know was when he was going to see me again... he really hasn't changed..

I just didn't say a word as I started walking again. And as I did I heard her voice again

"Hey daddy!! I met the most pretty woman today!! She would be perfect for you if she just stuck around to meet you" she gushed.

I picked up my speed as a tear fell, then another and another. I walked into our break room to recover myself. I ended up being 5 minutes late clocking back in

But, I thought the same thing 15 years ago Charlie.. I would be perfect for him...

But I wasn't, and I'm still not..

I finish up my shift before gathering my things.

I walked out the door and started walking home. When I got home I collapsed on my bed and cried myself to sleep

When I wake up I realized I woke up late. Crap!! I forgot to set my alarm before I fell asleep!!

I got up and rushed to get ready. Luckily I made it to work on time.

I do the normal things that my job would require, they decided to send me on break a bit early in my shift.

I got in at 12 and I get off at 7. And its 2:02. so i decided to go to the sandwich place next door again. its a Saturday so i wont run into Charlie again..

but a part of me hopes i do run into her.

when i walk in i looked around. then i heard a voice 

"i knew you'd come back!"

i turn around to the familiar voice. i ended up meeting the eyes of the man i was trying to avoid. Kim Taehyung.

i smile before turning around to leave. suddenly my arm was grabbed before i could leave. "i finally find out you're alive, and you're trying to leave?" he asks in a low tone. i nod still staying silent, Charlie hasn't said a word, and I'm sure she's confused

"why? why are you running away from us?" he asked in a now sad tone.

"cause you guys already have a perfect family. i cant just but in and ruin that" i finally speak as i turn to look in his eyes. "you wouldn't ruin it! you'd complete it!" he exclaimed moving his hand from my arm and folding it into my hand. 

My eyes widened as I looked into his.

"That cant be true! You have made it this far without me!!" I said close to tears

"No.. we struggled so much. Charlie's been in between homes. When she was 2 I was so depressed, I was drinking and even tried to kill myself, Yoongi took me to court and won custody. I got sober 2 years ago and fought to get her back, and now she lives with me."

I couldn't believe it.. I caused that much pain.

"So Y/n, tell me what really happened" he said with a look in his eyes as he moved closer.

"They pumped my stomach and I told them not to tell you..." I said not looking into his eyes.

He pulled me into a hug that I wasn't expecting... and that's when i broke into tears.

Soon after i wrapped my arms around him Charlie joined the hug.

"I have no idea what's going on, but i love hugs!" She said with a smile causing all of us to laugh

"Well then I'll explain" I said placing a hand on her cheek. "I'm your mother, and Tae's girlfriend?" I asked looking at him. He smiled so big before speaking.

"Try fiancee"

"Are you proposing?" I questioned with a smile.

"Yes I am!"

"Well then, i guess my answer would be yes"

Before i could say anything else Charlie jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly, "I thought you died cause I wasn't good enough" she said and soon after I felt something wet where her face laid...  shes crying?

I wrapped my arms around her, the loving mother way, I placed a kiss on her forehead

"I'm sorry my love, I thought you guys would be better off without me, and after what Tae told me I guess I was wrong, I only wish I realized it sooner" I said softly as I held her, swaying back and forth

God If only I found out sooner, I could've skipped all this heart break at the beginning

Why do I always have to be so dumb when it comes to relationships?

"Come live with us Y/n." Tae said as Charlie moved away he places his arm around her. She sniffled and wiped the tears away as she nodded in agreement.

I smiled "okay! I get off at seven. Pick me up, and y'all can help me pack!" I smiled mischievously.

Tae smiled before nodding.

i still had about 20 minutes left on break so i got a sandwich and sat down, we talked for a while. then Charlie went to the restroom after we finished eating. i turn to Tae. 

"does she know?" i asked him and he looked at me, his eyes saddened as he shook his head. "well shouldn't we tell her? she's almost 15 Tae" i said softly.

"yeah, i guess you're right. it's just, she's always down when she's at home. she always thought your death was her fault cause she wasn't good enough. we took her to therapy, but whenever i dropped her off she'd always sneak out the back. and when i went in with her she didn't say i word"

that's why he never told her.. it was never a good time...

just then she came back and sat down across from me and Tae. i took her hands not caring that I'm going to be a bit late clocking back in for work.

"there's something we have to tell you sweetheart" i said with soft eyes. she looked at me with curious eyes but her faith never wavered. 

"Tae's not your real father" i said and her eyes widened "w-what? then who is..?" she asked cautiously. i took a deep breath before speaking. "i was rapped and tortured many times by your real father. i was dating Tae back then and he was dragging into it. you were born in a warehouse i was being kept in by your father. he thought you were ugly... and.. he tried to drown you" 

she gasped 

"but you've grown up to be such a beautiful young woman!" i try to soften the blow.

she looked down as she took her hands out of mine and she stayed that way for a few minutes before she inhaled and looked up to meet our dry eyes

she was crying when she said it:

"i don't care if he's not my father, he stuck around to try and raise me, he never gave up. and he didn't try and kill me. even if we're not related by blood. i still love him like a father-"

before she could say anything else. i heard a gun go off