INTRODUCTION

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

I know that I'm not good at writing but still I'm doing it because I always wished to.

I don't know whether you will be able to feel what I want y'all to feel despite all this I'll try my best to captive your attention through my first WORK .

This awesome cover is made by- my lovely twin Cya

💓💓💓

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

DISCLAIMERS:-

Well this story is my own and it's original. It contains cuss words and situations which people may find offensive but I just wanna say that whatever written here is true. There's nothing fake in 'Not A Fake One'. You can even say that it is inspired from true events. All the characters in this novel really exist so you are not allowed to judge them.

This is my own writing so do not try to steal because it belongs to me. Mostly all the chapters have a picture attached to them which I found from pinterest and there are some quotes which I got from internet and others which are written by me has my name attached to them. So the quotes and pictures which are not mine ;their credit goes to their rightful owners!

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Surrounded by discouragement and desperation. Can't find the ray of hope. Don't know the reason to smile.
Then read it out. I hope after reading it your face will break into a smile and you will be able to gather enough courage and motivation to deal with challenges and problems of life.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

SYNOPSIS:-

Not A Fake One revolves around a young girl who is striving for happiness but she can't find it anywhere.
She wants to tell her story to someone but she is unable to do it because in this loud and fast pace world, no one is going to hear her out. So, one day she decided to narrate her own story to her own reflection in the mirror and then a MIRACLE occurred.

not a FAKE one is not only a genre.  It is a feeling which is poured down into words by a young introvert girl.

Hope you could feel it!

Stay blessed~✨
~Mahi

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━