[11]~ THE CHALLENGE

The water felt cold on my warm but sweaty skin. I literally love taking showers. Since I have CU ( Cholinergic Urticaria) , a type of skin allergy where a person is recommended to avoid hot climate, hot showers and workouts because they end up producing a lot of sweat which causes damn itchy red hives. A person suffering from CU should avoiding getting nervous because it will produce sweat as well. Damn.

Most of the time they are tolerable. So yeah, so there's nothing to worry about.

I stood there for a few more minutes and then I went to my bedroom. I love the colour of my bedroom walls. They are pink. They look spectacular at night time, when lights are switched off and the only light which light up the room comes from the lamp.

I snuggled into my duvet in my bed and buried my face into the pillow. I inhaled. Wow. It still smell like lavender. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this smell.

I closed my eyes.
"Today I had a very beautiful day at school" I murmured.

"Today I was challenged!!"

.
.
.

"Luna yaar... Stop acting like a nerd" Alex said. He was kinda annoyed. I giggled. I love when people get annoyed because of me.

I shushed him.

"Lemme study Alex" I said teasingly.

He huffed. "Fine!"

I have being studying since morning. Alex wanted me to accompany him either by playing or by chatting with him. I denied because today I gave myself a mission, according to which I'll complete my written work by the end of the day.

I reminded myself that I've only two free periods left so I need to hurry up. I continued with my written work.

After an hour my work was almost done. I turned to my right side to see what Alex was doing.

My eyes widened.

Alex and Adrian were staring into each other's eyes. A smile was painted on their faces. Not a single word escaped from their mouth when I asked what they were doing. They kept staring at each other.

And then I noticed the way they were giving each other a soft and a kind of amused expression. Why the hell they are smiling at each other? And why are they staring each other with fascination?

A thought popped into my mind.
My jaw dropped and my heart sank.

I kept staring at them. This can't be possible , right?
A boy and a boy. No. Shit.

Finally Alex groaned.

"I lost" Alex said.

"You lost what and to whom?" I asked a bit confused.

"Well we were playing and I blinked my eyes first... So I lost to Adrian... " Alex said, a bit disappointed.

" Ohhhh!!" I exclaimed "I t-thought you guys... Uhmm... Ahhh.. Forget it" I said. Embarrassment washed my face. This idea never clicked into my brain that they were playing. Luna you are indeed a dummy.