[12]~ HIS QUEEN

I was walking. The noise of my footsteps echoed through the long but empty corridor of our school. I rearranged the sling of my floral bag on my shoulder and made my way towards my classroom.

I sighed and went inside my isolated class. No one was there. I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall. I again arrived so damn early! I placed my bag on my desk and went outside.

I leaned on the black coloured railing. It was a chilly november morning. The sun was shy and was hiding behind the thick blanket of clouds. Just a few sun rays were able to make their way towards the earth.

I shivered when a cold wind greeted me. It's really cold. I wrapped my arms around my own body.

"Feeling cold?" a very familiar voice spoke to me.

"ahh.. Yeah" I said shyly.

Adrian stood beside me and leaned on the railing too. He was wearing our school uniform but still he was looking spectacular. He was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers with a half navy blue sweater hugging him tightly around his torso. His hair were combed nicely as always.

My heart hammered against my chest. Calm down you wild beast or you'll break some of my ribs.I told my wild heart.

We both stood there without uttering a word. The silence surrounded us which was kinda disturbing and heartwarming at the same time.

I, on the other hand tried my best not to steal glances when he is near me. But I failed. I was peeping from the corner of my eyes. My eyes were focused on him and his were focused on the sky above. My eyes were lost in him and his eyes were lost in a distant memory.
What was he thinking?

"Luna"
'My name sounds so good when it comes from his mouth' this was the only thought which came in my brain.

"Can you see that?". He was pointing at the sky. I looked in that direction. My eyes searched for something in that blue sky. Only a few clouds were floating above rest of them were blown by the wind. And then my eyes landed on the moon. Yes moon. I was seeing the moon in the morning. I always heard people saying that sometimes the moon can be seen in the mornings as well but this was my first time and my heart swelled due to happiness; I was seeing the moon with Adrian. With him.

I always wanted to do that!
And I always thought that it won't be possible because we see each other only at school.

I smiled at him.
He was smiling too.

His smile was beautiful!

God!
I want this moment to freeze!
I want this moment to stay forever!
Stay forever with me!
Please!

We both looked at each other for a brief moment and then he looked away, at the sky.

I scowled a little.
I wanted this moment to stay!!
I wanted this moment to freeze.

And then a damn weird thought popped into my dumb brain. Elsa can freeze objects. And if I was a magical Elsa then can I freeze time?!
It's possible right?!
Everything is possible in a fiction!
But why the hell my life is not a fiction!!

"You know we can even see some stars in the morning as well" He snapped me out of my weird train of thoughts.

I looked at him. Excitement was pouring out from my eyes.