[ PREY ] + AUTHOR'S NOTE

My life was a gamble

I never wanted to play...
But
I lost everything to it
As if,

I was it's prey...

~Mahi

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:~

IT'S IMPORTANT, SO KINDLY DON'T SKIP IT!!

OK, so first of all, I apologize for this late update. I was really confused that whether I should write this or not and if I decide to write then how am I supposed to explain it to you guys. But then my readers ( who are my friends too ^-^) asked me about the updates and all, I swear that time I felt bad because for a few seconds my brain thought that I should quit!

Hey! Don't worry I'll not stop writing. I promise!

So, here is the next update!

I dunno whether everyone of you will still read it or not because now the plot of the story is taking a drastic turn. As it's time for the darkness to overcome!!
But let's hope for the best! :)

And I always wanted to ask that are you guys really getting what I'm trying to explain because I think I'm dumb and whatever I write is kinda confusing.

But still I'll give an explanation:

"NOT A FAKE ONE" revolves around a young girl whose name is LUNA (me). At present she is narrating her story to her own reflection in the mirror. Thus all the incidents you guys read took place in her past. And from the next chapter she'll start narrating a different part of her life which is sad, depressing and fake (according to her). So, this story is narrated into different parts.

If you find the next few chapters boring then you can skip them. And I hope no one will get offended by the events which are going to take place in the next few chapters because whatever written here is totally based on someone's life i.e. Nothing is fake or fictional here!

Alright that's it!

Thanks a lot!

Stay blessed~✨

~Mahi ❤️

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━