Falling

Your P.O.V.

Do you remember when I talked about falling down the hole at the top of Mt. Ebbot? How on the way down I couldn't move or breathe and everything was going dark?

I guess that's what falling for someone is. You can't speak or breathe because you're scared. For the person you're falling for can either catch you or let you hit the ground.

After Sans, Papyrus, and I finished our food we decided to watch a movie. Papyrus picked some movies with fast cars and humans racing. He would ask me every so often if that's what humans were really like and I would either shake or nod my head.

Sans fell asleep in the first five minutes of the movie. I guess he trusts me around Papyrus now. Halfway through the movie Papyrus said something interesting.

"YOU KNOW HUMAN, SANS HAS TAKEN AN ODD INTEREST IN YOU. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS BETWEEN YOU TWO...WELL JUST BE KIND TO HIM, ALRIGHT?"

I wasn't sure what he was talking about but it felt like an okay time to speak. "I-i will Paps."

When I spoke his face lit up and he gave me a bear hug.

"YOU FINALLY SPOKE TO ME!"

I giggled and he set me back on the couch.

We kept watching the movie after that, and the more we watched the more tired I got. It seemed I could never catch a break when it came to sleep because no matter how much I slept I always felt tired.

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes I found myself leaning against Sans.

"You awake kiddo?"

I swear if it was possible to jump 10 feet in the air I would have. I was soon on the other side of the couch, a blushing mess.

Sans chuckled, "Ya know you were surprisingly comfy."

I don't know how but my face got ten times as warm.

Sans got up and went to the kitchen, ruffling my hair on the way by.

Sans P.O.V.

Damn, she was cute. I don't think she remembers but she had a nightmare during the night...does she get those often? Anyways, she had curled up against me, her entire body shaking. I ran my finger bones through her hair to calm her down and surprisingly it worked, but she stayed curled up next to me the whole night.

When she woke up this morning it was the most adorable thing, even when she freaked out and started blushing she looked beautiful...

Wait...am I falling for her? What the hell...I mean she is sweet and adorable but...this isn't some hurt animal thing, is it? She's been hurt a lot it seems and I don't want to add to that by seeming like I just pity her...

God, I need to think about this.

Your P.O.V.

Did I like Sans? I mean he's funny, kind, and maybe a little overprotective of his brother. He's been through so much...I can tell. I feel like there's a lot he hasn't told me regarding his past. I wonder if one day he would trust me with that information...

Mostly I just want to be there for him. Maybe one day...we can be more than just friends?

What am I thinking, that's dumb. I doubt he would ever like me like that. Especially after hearing what trash humans are. I'm just like the rest of them honestly, there's no way I could mean that much to anyone. One day they'll see that and I won't be welcome anymore. But until then I'll enjoy my time here.