22

I take back what I said about the last update was the previous chapter. It's summer holiday, and I have lots of time so I'll try to write as much chapter as I can before school starts.

-

"Come on, Lisa you can't keep crying like this, you need to be strong." Jungkook comfort Lisa. 

They just reached their dorm.

"You just don't understand what it feels like Jungkook. I accepted the fact that my dad was gone and that I would never see him again. I didn't like it but I still accepted that it was something I couldn't change. But to hear my mom trying to hold back her tears... and to know that he will not be alive much longer. It really hurts Jungkook..."

"You're right I don't know how you feel and I don't know how to help you. But I will not watch you hate yourself for something you can't change. If I go with you, would that make you feel better?"

"Jungkook you need to stay here and pack. I can't drag you into my family problems and you know that."

"Well, you don't have a choice because I'm coming with you. We've been through a lot Lisa and we're always there for each other so I will not leave you on your own now. You are everything to me and I will not let you be alone as long as I'm around. I really love you, Lisa."

"I love you too, Jungkook." Without hesitating, Jungkook pulled Lisa in for a kiss.

Both of them were so into it that they didn't realize Sehun was standing behind the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room. "There's no way I'm going to let him win, he's going to ruin my plans." Sehun mumbled under his breath.

.
.
.

"Why are we at the beach?" Lisa asked curiously.

"This is where the entrance is. Well, it's in the ocean..."

"In the ocean?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yup, now come on!" Jungkook then runs towards the ocean.

"He has lost his damn mind!" Lisa said.

"Come on, Lisa you wouldn't die!" Jungkook shouted from the ocean.

"Are you sure about that because I'm not much of a swimmer..."

"You're forgetting I'm the son of Poseidon who's also the god of the sea, I'll make sure you're okay."

Lisa sighed ran into the ocean without thinking much, trusting Jungkook.

"Alright, where is the entrance?" Lisa asked after running into the ocean, trying to float.

"Just hang on to me and I'll take you down."

-

"Oh my god, are we-"

"Yup this is my dad's throne." Jungkook answered Lisa's unfinished sentences.

"It's so pretty down here, he really takes care of this empire."

"Thank you, Lisa. But Jungkook what are you two doing here, I thought you wouldn't be here till tomorrow." Poseidon's voice suddenly resounded through the empire.

"Lisa's mom called her to Olympus to see her dad." Jungkook replied.

"Your father, but isn't he dead?" Poseidon asked

"That's what I thought, but mom said that Artemis found him hanging onto his life in the forest. And that he doesn't have much longer to live... that's why she called me here to say my goodbyes." Lisa answered.