34

"Good morning." Chaeyoung chimed as she walks into the living room.

"Yeah." Jungkook responded, not looking up from the book he is reading.

"Alright, what's your problem today?"

"You mean other than the fact that the funerals are today? Absolutely nothing."

"Is this because of Lisa?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about Chaeyoung so-"

"So nothing! You've been waiting for weeks to talk to her again and you haven't. Why don't you just man up and find her?"

"Why exactly would I want to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Wait what?!"

"I've been trying to talk to her for days Chae. But every time I try, she just stays silent and ignores me. So really what am I supposed to do?"

"You're not supposed to give her on her, that's what! She's hurting Jungkook, she doesn't even remember how this all happened. She must be feeling so lost and confused right now, she's probably in a lot of pain."

"But if she doesn't want to talk to me, what am I supposed to do?" Jungkook asked.

"For god sakes Jungkook she's your girlfriend, the most important thing you can do is not stop trying! When she was in her coma you didn't give up on her, so why are you doing it now? Okay, I'm clearly not getting through to you. Maybe Jimin can! Jimin can you come here?!" Chaeyoung said then turn around, back facing Jungkook to call Jimin.

"When Jimin gets here, maybe he can- Where did he go?! JUNGKOOK! Boys... If I ever have a son, I hope he doesn't end up like these two." Chaeyoung was confused when she turn around and not see Jungkook, not knowing the boy left when she was calling for Jimin.

.
.
.

"What am I going to do without you?"

"You're going to smile and move on, that's what." Jungkook said from behind.

"Jungkook... I really don't want to talk."

"Lisa, you can't keep pushing me away like this."

"I'm not pushing you away, I just don't want to talk about it." Lisa said.

"Lisa, I just don't want to see you in this much pain. I just want you to know that I'm going to be here for you, and I'm not living your side."

"You can't help someone that has no hope Jungkook! I'm alone and there's nothing I can do for anyone! I don't have my dad and now I don't have my mom... I have no one."

"You know that's not true. If there's a way I can help take some of that pain away... then I will."

"Will you ever leave? Will you ever leave me on my own and abandoned me, like everyone else did?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa no one abandoned you, they just don't know how to help you. You need to understand that we're all feeling what you feel."

"Everyone has been able to move on and cry from, but I haven't. I want to scream and cry but... it just won't come out... it's like I already knew all of this happened and now my body is catching up with my mind. I'm sorry for getting mad at you, you have every right to be mad at me."

"I'm sorry for not understanding you. I don't even think I can help you, but I'll still try."

" Why do you always try for me? I don't even deserve it."

"Because I know you need me more than I need myself. I know this past few days have been hard on you but I'm here and I'll never abandon you." Jungkook said, walking closer to Lisa enough to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't know what I would do without you sometimes. It's just really hard for me right now, and I know I haven't been the best person lately."

"We can talk about it if you want?" Jungkook suggested.

"I do." Lisa said, facing towards the balcony. Jungkook did the same.

"Do you see all those people down there?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah..."

"They're our people to take care of now, the people of land and sea will put their lives in our hands."

"You're scared too right?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Honestly I'm terrified... our parents did such an amazing job, I don't know how I can just take over."

"Trust me I know the feeling. I mean have you seen the ocean? That shit is huge! I don't know how my dad was able to handle that, so I'm in the same boat as you."

"Yeah but you're gonna be better than me."

"Oh, I already know that I'm better than you." Jungkook joked.

"Way to ruin the mood, Jeon." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Come on, laugh a little bit."

"You're a doofus." Lisa said causing both of them to laugh out loud. Jungkook then engulfs Lisa in a hug.

"I hope you know how much I love you." Jungkook whispered.

"I do and I love you just the same." Lisa tightens the hug.

"Thank god you two didn't break up." Chaeyoung said as all their friends are now gathering at the balcony watching the two.

"Glad to see Jungkook actually being a good boyfriend." Jimin teased.

"You're one to talk. Let's not forget you left Chaeyoung for Jisoo." Jungkook said without thinking, causing the atmosphere to bit a bit awkward as Jisoo fake cough and Chaeyoung just rubbing her left arm up and down.

"Jungkook..." Lisa sighed.

"Yeah well at least I got the girl I love back." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"But I've always had the girl I love." Jungkook smirked.

"Alright fine you're the better boyfriend, are you happy now?"

"Of course, I love proving you wrong." Jungkook said causing all their friends to erupt in laughter.

"Come on Lisa, we need to get you change into something nice." Chaeyoung said.

.
.
.

"Tired huh?" Jungkook asked.

They just came back from the funeral ceremony and now the sky is dark as it's night time now.

"Honestly I'm exhausted, I can't wait to get some s-" Lisa was cut off by someone's shouting.

"LISA! JUNGKOOK!"

"Oh my god Seulgi, what happened to you?!" Lisa asked, worried as the Seulgi in front of her is bruised up and blood can be seen trailing down her cheeks due to a cut on the cheek.

"S-she did this to me!" Seulgi was barely able to say a proper sentence as she was panting hard.

"Who?!"

"There is something I never told you... because of your mother."

"My mother?!" Lisa was confused.

"When I told you Taeyong was the leader of the Titans, it was a lie. He's not the leader because... because the leader of the Titans is..." Seulgi paused for a while.

But Jungkook was impatient.

"Who is it?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Irene Minerva, your twin sister!" Seulgi finally said it.

They say when twins are born it's a beautiful thing. You're born with your best friend, who will be by your side throughout your life.

But when you're separated from them and have no idea of their existence... Well then you're torn between two.

And it becomes a battle of good versus evil.

.
.
.