33

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?! I've been walking around here for days, weeks, maybe months. Why can't I find my way out? I just want to go back to my friends... I miss Jungkook so much. I want to leave! Please..." Lisa begged as she sobs in an unknown place that seems like a desert.

"Lisa..." An unknown voice suddenly called.

"W-Who's there?"

"Come to me Lisa..." 

"I might as well follow. I don't think things could get any worse... besides maybe this person or thing can help me get out of here." Lisa sighed.

"Follow my voice and you will find me Lisa..." 

Lisa then run... She keeps running not caring where her legs will take her to. Even when she feels that she's been running for hours, she did not stop. When she saw a tent at a somewhat abandoned village, Lisa runs towards it since the unknown voice seems to be coming from the tent.

"I never saw this place before! This must be where the voice is coming from then. Only one way to find out." Lisa then walked towards the entrance. 

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

"Come in Lisa, I've been waiting for you." the voice said.

"Yeah, not creepy at all..." Lisa mumbled sarcastically. 

When she entered, there's no one.

"Hello anyone in here?!" Lisa yelled, but she did not get any response.

"Looks like there's no one here... Which means I was just hearing things... super." Lisa sighed.

"You weren't hearing things dear." Suddenly a woman appeared, startling Lisa. Then she walks towards the unknown woman.

The woman was behind the table, eyes closed with a crystal ball on the table in front of her.

"Um... hi?" Lisa started.

"Lisa, I've been waiting for you... what took you so long?"

"Um I've been running around in circles for god knows how long."

"You're a funny one, aren't you?" The woman laughed.

"What exactly is so funny because I'm pissed off!"

"Well you know being in a coma can do that to you dear."

"A coma?! I'm in a coma? But how is that possible?! Listen lady, if this is some type of joke, you're messing with the wrong person!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I can assure you this is no joke, you've been in a coma for a week now. Which is why you've been in this world running around in circles."

"This can't be possible..."

"Tell me dear, what's the last thing you remember?"

"Honestly I remember being with Sehun at the grand hall of gods which was- A FREAKING WEEK AGO, YOU WERE RIGHT!"

"And I'm never wrong." The woman snickered.

"But if I'm in a coma... how do I get out?"

"Well you see, that's your problem Lisa. You were meant to wake up days ago, but for some reason you haven't yet. So what this could mean is either your body isn't fully healed yet or you're running away from something or even someone. Tell me Lisa, what is causing you to stay in this coma and avoid going back to your life."

"It's because of these two guys... I don't know what's going on but I feel like I'm stuck picking all the time. I know I belong with Jungkook, It's always been us. But then there's Sehun, someone who appeared out of the blue and walked into my life." Lisa explained.