Chapter 1

Narrator

Class 1-A were going on a trip to the USJ because the last trip to the USJ for rescue missions . . . Was interrupted. So they were going to use this time to make up for the last incident.

Kirishima's POV

Everybody was a bit uneasy, I honestly can't blame them, I'm a bit jittery too. Just remembering what happened here last time . . . It's a bit freaky. But it's a good time to take advantage of the fact that the construction had been completed and the hole in the USJ had been fixed up.

"What's wrong Shitty hair, are you nervous because of what happened last time," Bakugo teased.

"I'm not nervous!" I lied, "It's just amazing, how much we've grown from then."

"Ugh" Bakugo groaned, "Shut up, you're starting to sound like Deku."

I rolled my eyes, "So you aren't even a bit surprised about how far we've grown?"

"Ha!" Bakugo scoffed, "You guys have barely grown, I'm still way stronger than all of you!"

Bakugo turned to Todoroki, "Even you half and half!"

Todoroki mumbled, "We aren't going to be fighting, it's rescuing. In other words, there is no reason to be hostile."

I could see that Bakugo was about to make a ruckus so I butted in, "Ha ha! You gotta cool down Bakugo! We already know you're really strong, you don't need to rub it in to people like Kaminari!"

"Hey!" Kaminari replied, "I'm really strong too!"

Jiro laughed, "one huge move and you're practically K.O'd! Don't forget the sports festival!"

Before Kaminari could defend himself, the bus stopped.

Mr. Aizawa stood up, "We're here, now stop your arguing and get off the bus."

Everybody got out of their seats and walked out of the bus, Bakugo kept on giving death stares to Todoroki and Jiro was still teasing Kaminari. I just laughed, we should all be focused right now. They're probably going to pick our teams based on who we were cooperating with today.

_ _ _

Everybody was gathered inside the USJ now, it took awhile to stop everybody from talking, they must be as nervous as I am. I could feel my head being clouded by stupid What If . . . questions. But I just had to push these out of my head. If Bakugo wasn't scared, why should I be.

Thirteen appeared infront of everybody, "Hello Class 1-A I apologize for how long it took for the USJ to be fixed, with the League of Villains out there, our priorities have been elsewhere. But today is when we actually get to practice rescuing!"

A few people laughed at her slight humor, but I was so nervous. Anything could go wrong, some of us could even die. Last time the League attacked the USJ I thought that everybody had put up as well as me and Bakugo. But not everybody did, Midoriya had a confrontation with Shigaraki, even Kaminari almost died!

I could tell I wasn't the only one who didn't find it funny, Bakugo . . . Is Bakugo, Iida is biting his lip, Mina is breathing faster than normal, Kaminari is obviously trying to brush it off but isn't doing so good. I guess if I almost died last time I might have the same reaction.

Thirteen continued, "after the USJ incident, Stain, the summer camp, and what happened to Almight. I won't blame you guys for being nervous right now, but we have amped up security. Don't you worry!"

"We will start with dividing you guys into groups of two." Thirteen explained, "these groups will be based on relationships or how compatible your quirks are, we want you guys to work together."

"But keep in mind, because we are fitting you with somebody who you can work with. We are going to put you in hard conditions," Mr. Aizawa adds.

"I'm going to project the groups, stand next to your partner, there will be one group with three people though. So, after you students get into your groups I will assign you to an area of the USJ, you will most likely have to wait your turn for a bit. We have multiple pairs of people so just be patient," Thirteen announced.

A screen popped up with the groups on it.

Team 1: Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka
Team 2: Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero
Team 3: Tenya Iida and Tsuyu Asui
Team 4: Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima
Team 5: Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki
Team 6: Mezo Shoji and Fumikage Tokoyami
Team 7: Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure
Team 8: Kyoka Jiro and Koji Koda
Team 9: Yuga Aoyama and Minoru Mineta and Rikido Sato