Chapter 10

Midoriya's POV

I fell face first into my bed, it had been an exhausting week. More exhausting than usual, it had been the exact week from when the villains attacked the USJ a month ago, Mr. Aizawa saw that as an exscuse to train us harder. My entire body hurt. But the others must feel worse, Kirishima and Todoroki have woken up but . . . They don't seem like themselves, Kaminari even said Kirishima seemed more hostile. It could've been the blast of Akiara's quirk, maybe they just feel uncomfortable after it, the blast did seem very strong. And-I know it's stupid to trust the enemy- but what if what Akiara said was right. I hadn't told anybody about my encounter and what Akiara said to me but if Kirishima was acting hostile . . . Could he be Kacchan?

"Hello," a feminine voice chimed.

I jump to my feet to see Akiara at the window, I freeze.

The last time that we were together she didn't attack me, maybe she won't attack me this time too. I shook my head, no, she's unpredictable, don't lower your guard Midoriya.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not here to attack you, just relax. I'm bored."

Just like before.

"Dabi and Toga should just get together already, at least then they'd have an excuse for flirting so much!" Akiara whined.

I just stared at her in disbelief, so she really just came here to gossip?

"But I don't know if Dabi would say yes if she asked him because he knows that she's still into you, it's all very confusing. But if Dabi asked her to go out with him then she'd definitely say yes!" Akiara continued while walking in the room and sitting on the corner of the bed, looking at me.

She stopped and stared at me, am I supposed to say something?

"M-maybe you should encourage him to ask her . . ." I stutter.

She pauses but then her eyes light up, "oh my god you're right!!! That's definitely what I should do!!"

I freak out at her volume but then I remember that Mr. Aizawa made all of the rooms sound proof. I have no idea why though . . .

"I also never believed somebody could hate so much! Shigaraki really wants your head now, especially since All for One is captured!" Akiara states cheerfully.

The thought makes me shiver . . . Now I'm the only successor with One for All that's able to protect themself.

"Oh did that disturb you? Sorry, I'm just listing things off the top of my head," she apologizes as she stares at the wall, "I'll put a filter on now."

Did she just . . . Apologize?

She looks at me and analyzes my face, "geeez just because I'm a villain doesn't mean I don't have any manners!"

"You kill people, how is that with manners?" I reply without watching my mouth.

I freeze thinking she's going to attack me because of what she said but she just looks up like she's thinking about it.

"Well," she starts, "I try not to make my victim's family be present so they don't have to see it, does that count?"

"No," I reply as check my watch, it's 12:36, "it's still killing."