Chapter 5 (continued)

Me and Kacchan kept on interchanging attacks, one attacks and then the other. So far, keeping her busy and unable to attack us. She was very good at dodging though. This is probably the most that me and Kacchan cooperated, I wonder why he's letting me fight with him, he'd usually be taking the lead right now.

She fired a beam at me while I was thinking, I quickly jumped to the left but I started to see colors fading. Everything was black and white.

"What happened? I dodged!" I mumbled.

"You're stupid," Kacchan yelled, "it tracked you, pay more attention or it might happen again."

He huffed as he landed on the ground finishing his attack, motioning for me to attack her, "she must be able to only make the affect on one person at a time. My vision is back."

My heart leaped, is he cooperating with me? Is he trying to work with me and help?

"Wait, are we cooperating now?" I ask excitedly, maybe in dire situations we can work together!

"Don't get above yourself nerd!" Kacchan yelled, "I'm only telling you this because you might make one of your stupid plans now!"

I felt like I could punch myself in the face, what was I thinking that we could work together?! I can't wait for the teachers to get here.

I leaped up to attack her with 5%, but then I saw Kacchan. He was getting ready to use a huge blast, and without his grenades, it would hurt badly. I must've not paid attention because when I landed a hit on her, she got hit against the mountain, and a shooting pain went up my arm.

It's broken! How could I let my arm break! And it was my dominate hand, I'll have to use my feet now.

That's when I noticed it, Kirishima and Uraraka running towards us . . . With no teachers.

If they didn't have teachers behind them, that means Kacchan's huge attack might not take her down. He would be seriously vulnerable then.

"Kacchan!" I yelled, "you'll hurt yourself at this rate, just because you got your sight back doesn't mean she won't do it again!"

"Don't tell me what to do Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

Of course, what did I expect, he wouldn't take advice from me. Maybe Kirishima can convince him not to.

"Oh!" Akiara laughed, "so you've got a limit?"

Ugh how stupid it was of me to tell Kacchan to stop or he'll hurt himself! Now she knows if he uses that huge explosion he will be easy to hurt!

"This will be so fun to see you screaming in pain," Akiara giggled, "that's the best sound in the world, blood-curling cries for help. Oh! I just can wait to hear it from you!"

My face got twisted, what the heck. She was just like Toga, wanting pain and despair. She's insane, what ends would she meet just to see us writhe in pain. And she's probably not one of Stain's disciples, if her motive is to cause pain, she's here for the fun of it. That means she won't take mercy at all.

As she blasted another beam at Kacchan I saw Kirishima move. At first I thought it was a stupid move but then again . . . She was concentrated on Kacchan, he could do it!

As his fist collided with Akiara's face he let out a cheer of relief, "yes! Haha! I got you!"

"Not bad shitty hair," Kacchan huffed, "let's restrain her and bring her to the teachers."