Chapter 6

Midoriya's POV

How did so many of our classmates get taken down from this one fight? Even the really strong ones like Todoroki and Kacchan.

"It's amazing isn't it Midoriya," Iida sighed.

I jumped, I was so caught up in my thoughts I forgot he was right next to me.

"What is?" I asked.

He looked at me, "that girl . . . From what Uraraka told me, she was with everybody. And with such a strong quirk too."

"You're right," I replied, "her quirk was so strong, and her reflexes made it so hard to actually strike her. And when we did, it had no impact on her."

"Same thing happened with our group," Iida sighed, "when Jiro finally landed an attack on her, it just fired back at Jiro."

"Things like that happened in our group too," I explained, "Kirishima punched her in the face. That would knock any human out, but it didn't."

"I know that face Midoriya," Iida says, "what are you thinking?"

"I think . . . That her quirk might just be able to make any situation confusing, if it confuses the opponent, she's able to do it." I explained.

"Th-that could make her indestructible," Iida stammered.

"But there is one thing I noticed," I thought out loud, "after using something like that twice, she had said to somebody over her headpiece that she had one more left and wanted to use it."

Iida continues for me, "that means she has a limit."

I looked down and sighed, "but I don't think we'd want her to do that three times."

"So what could we do?" Iida mumbled.

"I . . . Don't know," I sighed.

_ _ _

A half hour later:

The bus stopped, it was a pretty long bus ride because the USJ had been moved farther away from the school. The reason why? I have no clue.

Mr. Aizawa stood up, "go immediately to class, you can socialize while waiting for me. But class is going to resume once when I step in the classroom."

Everybody filed out of the bus, everybody was talking to each other, we were all confused.

"I wonder if Bakugo and Kirishima are ok?" Kaminari said to Sero.

"That was a weird attack, they didn't even have a motive," Tokoyami mumbled with Shoji.

I wonder if anybody had it worse than my group did? Everybody got knocked out besides me, but did anybody get dangerously hurt other than Kirishima? How did everybody fair up against Akiara? Was she the only person fighting the students? Because I know for a fact Uraraka didn't go to the fire zone because her clothes didn't smell like smoke . . . Did something else happen there? That was where Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were . . . This is all so confusing.

_ _ _
1 hour later

Bakugo's POV