Chapter 15

Yaoyorozu's POV

Bakugo and I look at each other. I can see him processing what's going on. There's no doubt that it's Akiara, but what are we supposed to do? We can barely use their quirks?

She just stares at us for 5 seconds and then returns to our classmates.

"We have to help them," Bakugo grunted, "what are you just standing there for?!"

I blink back to reality as I hear somebody let out a scream in pain, "we have to get closer to what's going on, maybe I can freeze the water and we can travel on it together."

"Don't tell me what to do." Bakugo huffed.

"I'm trying to help," I hiss back as I start to freeze the water and motion for him to follow me.

I'm trying to act like I know what I'm doing but honestly, I don't even know if I can keep up freezing all of this.

After a few feet I turn around to see if Bakugo's coming . . . He's not.

"Fine," I huff, "suite yourself."

I start running on the water, making sure there's ice beneath my every step.

I reach one of the boats, the closest one to the shore and hug up against it. Akiara may not be focusing on me and Bakugo, but it's best she doesn't know where I am.

I glance at the shore and don't see Bakugo, I wonder where he's gone off to.

I strain my ears on the battle, maybe I can find out the situation if I just listen.

I can hear Midoriya, it's quite obvious he's fighting. He seems to be talking to Asui and Mina, that means that they're fighting something. It doesn't sound like it's Akiara though because I don't hear her snide remarks. I can only imagine that it's another member of the League of Villains.

I fight the urge to help them, all I can do right now is create small bits of ice and freeze water. I don't even know if I can help or if I'll just be a problem.

It would be best if I can just get around them and avoid this-

"Hey, Todoroki! We need your help," I hear Mina say.

I look up and see Mina leaning over the top of the ship, looking down on me. She lends me a hand so I can get on top of the ship.

I grab her hand as she hauls me up.

"Who is it you're fighting?" I inquire.

"It's twice, he's made a duplicate of Dabi." Mina replied as she looked at the fight, "Midoriya told me to try and find both you and Kirishima. Do you know where Kirishima is?"

"He wandered off to try another way to help, maybe he went to help the girls," I answered, "speaking of that, why are you here? And I heard Asui."

Mina sighed, "yeah, Mr. Cementoss wanted us to get the strings for the hero vs villain thing because Mr. Aizawa hadn't given it to him yet."

"How about the others?" I ask.

"I'm not sure," she replied, still focusing on the fight, "me and Asui were here when it broke out."