Chapter 2

Kirishima's POV

"Hey Bakugo!" I laughed, "we got put together!"

"They probably noticed how well we fight together," Bakugo replied when he stood right next to me.

"And we cooperate, you usually fight with the others," I added, immediately regretting it knowing he was going to yell at me.

"I cooperate with many other people!" Bakugo yelled.

I could see by the edge in his tone that he knew I was right. So I just ignored him and started chatting up Kaminari and Sero who were standing near us.

"Ok, everybody. I will assign which terrain you will be in. When I assign everybody go to your terrain and wait for an instructor." Mr. Aizawa announced.

Mr. Aizawa started walking around assigning groups, when he got to me and Bakugo he said, "Mountain zone."

"Ha!" Bakugo sneered, "there's no zone they could put me in that I wouldn't be good at."

"Yeah, because your quirk is so cool!" Kaminari whined, "I got the landslide zone!"

"Well, good luck with that!" I laughed, "maybe with your new suit you won't electrocute everybody around you!"

"Hey!" Kaminari defended, "you saw me in action to get our hero license! I can do it!"

Before I could tease him again Mr. Aizawa came up to us and told us to get to our zones.

_ _ _

When me and Bakugo got to our zone we noticed that Midoriya and Uraraka were also there.

"Of course they put me and the damn nerd in the same zone," Bakugo huffed, "I can show him once and for all I'm better than him at rescuing!"

Midoriya glanced over to us to see who was going to be in the same zone as him, when he saw Bakugo he turned around and went back to Uraraka.

"Ha! The damn nerd is too scared to talk to me!" Bakugo sneered.

Before Bakugo could make more of a disruption a huge purple abyss appeared. As we had already faced him before, we knew what it was.

But we all froze in fear as two figures stepped out.

"This'll be fun," one of the figures giggled, they were masked but it was obvious it was a girl.