Chapter 16

Yaoyorozu's POV

"We got it?" I ask as I finish discussing my plan.

They all nod and get into their formation. I hide where I am supposed to. I see Midoriya climb onto the top part of the ship, I can see my plan coming together already.

I wait . . . Why hasn't Midoriya done it all ready.

I glance at Midoriya and he's just looking around as if he's trying to find somebody.

I glance around too, where is Mina? She was supposed to give Midoriya the signal.

When Midoriya looks at me, I give him the signal. Just then, he jumps towards the ground at kicks it in the direction of the ship Dabi's in.

I leap forward and freeze the water at the right moment.

I stand up and look, my plan worked!

I froze the water at the right time to where it was around the ship, blocking off all of the windows.

If Dabi wanted to fight, he'd have to do it in the open.

I wait, standing there for a few minutes. Nothing happened, is Dabi still in there?

Then I see Iida run towards us, "are you guys alright? The villains just disappeared."

Well that makes sense on why Dabi didn't come out, but why?

"But why would the do that? They just got here," Midoriya asked.

"I've been inquiring about that too," Iida replies, "I had at first thought that they care to finish the job on Kirishima and Todoroki and succeeded."

Iida nods his head toward me, "but obviously not."

"But I have a feeling that they came back here to get something done, as if they weren't able to complete what they wanted to on the first attack," Iida continued.

"That would make sense on why they would attack us right here, right now. They knew we were gonna be here and they didn't want to miss us even though the security is so high," Asui added.

"Yeah, but do you guys know where Mina went? She just disappeared," I asked them.

They all turned to look at me, dumbfounded.

"Who's Mina?" Midoriya asked.

I was taken aback, did they not see her? She was right there with Midoriya, Asui, and I. I couldn't have just been imagining her, could I?

Iida brushes it off, "well, all of the people who I came to were safe. A few of them hurt but no serious injuries. I'm going to continue to try and find everybody."

Iida then sped off, he had gotten a piece of metal from one of the board and was using his jets to make it move along the water.

"Um . . ." Asui paused, "who's Mina?"

I was about to say that she had been the one with us and that she had been with us for the entire time at UA, but something felt fishy about all of this. It just hit me that I haven't seen Mina in a while.