childhood

Unzip, pour, twist.

It was like a daily routine. It's been about a month and a half since Kacchan and I talked. I didn't go to lunch with him because I was busy getting high.

It's also been a month since I started using harder drugs. I'm honestly living the life. Getting high and fucked everyday. What low life doesn't want this? I stopped talking to Kira trying to find any kinda of harder drug.

"Heroine with get you fucked up man. Or I have p.c.p, or coke." I ended up buying heroine. It stayed on my counter while I paced back and fourth deciding if I should do it.

I hate over thinking things and second guessing myself. "Quit screwing around Izuku!" I grab the bottle and sit down on the couch. "Don't let me do anything crazy god."

xxxx

I woke up drenched in sweat. Holy fuck. My legs felt restless.....I-I need a shower.

I got out the shower drying myself off. My brain feels all fuzzy. Every time I stop I feel like I need to do even more than last time....I know I'm turning out like my parents. I'm just to stuck to care.

Katsuki

"Bakubro-!" "Whatever it is no." I walk out heading back home when some calls my name. It was this guy in a car. "Who the fuck are you." He chuckled, "I'm Kira, and I need help with Izuku." I hesitated but got in. "How do you know Deku."

"We've known each other our whole lives. He talks about you all the time." I roll my eyes looking out the window. "So why do you need help with him."

"Right..." he pulled into a fast food place. "Hungry?"

"No." I watched as he stuffed his face. I get even more irritated. "WHAT...What do you need help with deku for." He finishes his food.

"The day you guys took the exam he knew he failed and was getting expelled. So when he actually did get expelled he called me and asked for anything that'll get him really high. So I did-."

"Why the fuck would you that!?" "I knew he had issues and his personal problems, so I agreed and gave him cocaine. I specially said one time only. About a month ago he asked again, I gave him some again but smaller. After that I haven't heard from him. Every time I'd call him I'd go straight to voicemail and every time I come over he's either unconscious or gone... and I know he trusts you a lot so I need your help."

Is that why he never met up with me? "Sure..." I was started to get worried about him. Now that I know some of his childhood I don't want him doing that. "Do you know?" "Know what."

"His childhood." "...He only told me some of it." He set down his drink.

"I'm gonna tell you all of it. I'm not sure why he didn't tell you all of it but he has his odd reasons. Zuzu's childhood was completely shit. At 4 years old and on he was stabbed, held at gun point or had broken ribs because of the adults his parents let into his home. He was abused his whole life by his mom or dad and the people in his home. When he was 6 he was raped by a guy much older and stronger than him. I honestly think that was his breaking point. At 7 his mom and dad forced drugs into his system knocking him out for a week and never returned-."

"Wait, he told me they just left him." He chuckled, "he probably didn't want you judging him I think that's why he lied and only told you half..."

"Social services took him and ever since then he was in and out of foster homes. One foster home he was in he was beat so bad he had to be hospitalized. After he was released from the hospital he ran away. He dropped out of middle school and returned in 7th grade. He was living with his aunt at the time but his family has a family history of drug addicts so his aunts house was no better than the house he grew up in.... I find it very sad, everytime id see him he'd always have a smile. I had no clue this was happening. When he was 13 his aunt had sat him down and made him drink a whole bottle of vodka alone. Every time he wanted to stop or cried he'd get beat. That went on for a couple of months. Than in the eight grade he told me you guys had started dating. That day he ran the whole way to my house and started screaming about how 'his crush had asked him out'...It was so cute. He told me he liked you for a couple years. That day I could not shut him up about you all I heard was 'Kacchan this or Kacchan that'. In the summer he got into drugs, it was bad. He did it whenever he could. I could never have a conversation with him without his laughing, falling over, or passing out. Than in the begging of freshman year he ran to my house crying. He was crying so bad he couldn't talk. He told me how he cheated on you and that he swore he didn't have any control over his actions. I couldn't get him out of bed for weeks. All he did was cry, definitely wasn't the Izuku I knew. He hates self pitying himself....but for some reason you get to him and he doesn't like it. After you completely cut him off he went on this whole drug binge. He went back to smoking but stopped when necessary. He still smokes...a lot. Than to this day he still does drugs and thinks about you. And that is the childhood of Izuku."