the festival

i fw this song 😳😤

Izuku
About half an hour west of japan there's a festival. Every druggie is there. It'll be fun and take my mind off everything which I really need.

I'm 10 minutes away and I can already hear the music and cheers. When I get there it looked so cool! I at least want to get fucked by three other guys today.

I get there and I see these people giving out face paint. I remember as a kid I loved going to the fair and getting face paint.

"Whatcha want?" He hands this paper with designs.

I thanked him and walked away. I think the colors make my eyes stand out. "Hey boy! Try this shit yo! It's gonna rock your shit!" Exactly what I wanted. "What is it?" "It's speed yo! It keeps you awake, energized, alert, and fucking shit faced!" I've never done speed before....until today of course.

He hands me it and I take it. I instantly started to feel it. Things started to move around, it felt like the ground was shaking, I felt like a fly, I could see five of everything!

I fell on the floor grabbing onto the grass. "Holy fucking shit..." everything became louder, I started taking interest into everything.

Next thing I know I'm in a drinking contest. It was straight vodka, due to my aunt I had months of practice. The winner got everyone's bet. 700 dollars. "Fuck you I won!" Everyone cheered.

I kept blacking out, I would realize I'm dancing, then the next talking to someone, than the next I'm riding some guy.

"Fuckk~!" He groans and grabs my hips slamming them onto him. My eyes rolled back, "d-don't sto-stop~!"

Than im making out with him, than next thing I know I have my clothes back on. Why haven't I done speed before!? I find myself dancing in the crowd of people who were dancing to the band that played.

Katsuki

We've been driving around looking for him for about an hour. Kira got an idea and drove downtown. He pulled over and asked some guy a question. "Hey have you seen this guy, his name is Izuku. He has green emerald hair and eyes." The guy back up and looks at his car.

"Don't know." I groan and hand him 50 bucks. "I smoked with him the other day..." "Fucking shit!" I handed him a 20. He took it not saying anything.

Can I just fight him!? I handed him and other 20. "He talked about going to the festival 30 minutes away from here... he's a crazy kid." Kira looked guilty for a second.

"What." "Do you recall him ditching school?" I remember back to the time we had to work on the project together. I nodded my head. "Right well he ditched and I picked him up to go to this festival. He took some drugs and ended up having sex that day. We brung a couple other people with us. By the morning Zuzu was the only one partially sober to drive home...so he did. They throw a festival every month. I think that's what he meant."

"I want to fucking kill you right now..." "please don't." When we arrive to the festival we could barely hear ourselves talk. It was loud and crazy. "Kira. Don't do anything, we're here to find Deku not smoke." He rolled his eyes and nodded.

We asked people if they saw him but they could barely make one sentence. We walked to this face paint guy. He looked pretty sober.

"Have you seen this guy with emerald hair and eyes?" He sets down the paint brush. "Yeah...he asked for pink and purple butterfly face paint if that helps. I saw him about an hour ago." We thanked him and continued to look for Deku.

We went into the dancing crowd. "Katsuki look." I turn my head to find him smiling and dancing in the crowd. We stared at him dancing. He looked absolutely beautiful.

The face paint brung out his eyes and hair. But he also looked like he was on some really hard drugs. A guy comes behind him grabbing his waist. Deku turned around and smiled.

He danced with the guy. I felt myself get really pissed off. "Calm down ok. We'll get him."