sleepover?

I paced around kiras room, why the fuck did he not tell me all of this!? He thought I'd fucking judge him? We've dated for two years and known each other for another three! "Okay he's usually there at 10 pm....Since your his ex I advise you to stay in the hallway." "Why." He looks away, "just trust me."

When 10 pm rolls around we arrive at his place. I started putting things together. If he hasn't seen his parents in 10 years or his aunt...he lives alone? He could've stayed in the dorms? "He lives by himself." "Yup."

We went up the elevator to the third floor. When we arrived at his door we both heard loud moans. "That's why I'm telling you to stay in the hallway." I start getting mad at the fact someone's fucking him. "Woah calm down dude. In case you didn't know he's like a man whore. He got fucked his own tutor- than didn't even study!"

That literally pissed me off even more. "You seem like the type of guy to punch first so just...stay out here." Him talking and deku's moans kept irritating me more and more. The noises got louder making me even mad.

I tried to tough it out but it pissed me off knowing he's a door away from me having sex. I open the door wanting to punch who ever the guy is. Kira tried to hold me back but slipped. I barge into the room and saw Deku riding some guy.

Deku looked at me in shock, "Kacchan? What are you doing here?" He gets up and I immediately start punching whoever that guy was. The guy got up and ran out while Kira pulled me back closing his door to his room. "Let him change okay? Now go sit on the couch and calm down."

It pissed me off that he was bossing me around but I sat down anyway. Five minutes later he came out with black basketball short and a plain white long sleeve shirt. He went to the kitchen getting an ice bag.

"Sooo...why are you guys here." He sat down next to me taking my hand and putting the ice on it. Kira looks panicked. "Well we- I-.....Hows it...been?" He's so fucking stupid.

"Fine?" I wasn't talking to anyone because I was still pissed off. "Okayyy?...do you guys wanna stay over?" He said in confusion. "Yep! Hah, that's why we came over. To s-stay over!"

"I'll be...back." He out my hand over the ice pack and left the living room. Kira let out a sigh. "I panicked okay!" I ignored him, It felt like I was being cheated on all over again....and it fucking sucked!

Deku came back and was on the phone with someone. He sat down next to Kira hugging him. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we maybe do this some other time?" After that he said bye and hung up. "Who's that." Kira asked. "My dad....He wants to see me again." Kira and I both share looks at each other. "Are you gonna do it?" "No...Anyway I guess I'll go get blankets."

He came back with pillows and blankets. "I would suggest for one of you to stay in my bed but....yeah." He sat down in front of us and stared between us. "So, how do you two know each other?" "Funny story actually, we just met today!" Deku looked at Kira confused but nodded. Deku is probably the most understanding person I know.

"Kacchan can we...talk. Please." I didn't want to because I was pissed off at the moment and I learned to never trust my mouth when I'm mad. But either way I nodded. Kira left the room leaving the two of us.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why you punched him or why your even mad but, I'm sorry." I didn't really want to say anything. "I'm also not sure why you and Kira are here but it's okay. I mean as long as your here I'm fine." He smiled at me.

He's acting weird. Almost nice and calm. At school he was a complete asshole and did what he wanted. "Deku...why didn't you meet up with me that day." I wanted to see what he'd say.

He thought about it for a second, "something came up."