needles

Katsuki

He danced with the guy. I felt myself get really pissed. "Calm down okay? We'll get him." The guy took his hand walking him somewhere. Deku could barely walk.

He put his hand up deku's shirt. That's when I lost it. I ran up to him and started punching whoever the hell that was. Kira pulled me back. "Kacchan?" "Come on Deku were taking you back." I was already pissed and wasn't going to hear no from Deku.

"Why?" Deku had trouble standing on his own. Deku looked completely fucked. I was really mad so I picked him up and we walked back to the car.

"Nooo Kacchan I'm n-not done yet!" All his words were slurred. "Yes you are." "But I'm not!" I tried putting him in the car but he tightly wrapped his arms and legs around me. "Deku let me go."

"Kiraaaa tell Kacchan to let me have fun!" Kira turned his head to the back seats. "Zuzu...I can't do that. Im worried about you too." He smelt like weed, alcohol, drugs, and sex.

"Deku. Fucking let me go." He licked my neck making tense. He started laughing and he let go of me. He dropped on the seats and laid down still laughing.

I quickly closed the door and got in the passenger. Kira locked the doors and started driving. "You guys are no fun! You use to be fun Kira."

On the way there Deku started to kick the doors complaining he was hungry. We pulled over and got him food. He still wouldn't shut up. He kept talking about everything and anything.

He leaned in the middle of us and started to turn on the radio. "What do you feel like listening to?" He kept switching stations. "Deku sit back and eat your food." He stopped and sat down. "Oh yeahh! I forgot I had food."

He laid down in the back eating his food. All of a sudden he started throwing up. Kira started to whine and complain talking about how this is a 170 thousand dollar car. "Uh oh.."

We pulled over and cleaned the car. "Sorry kira." He swallowed his sadness, "yup....I-It's ok. It's fantastic...It's just... great." Deku threw up again while I rubbed his back. "I hate drinking."

When we were done we all got back into the car driving back home. "Kacchannn...I have to use the bathroom." We both groaned. We pulled over again at a gas station. Kira got gas while I took Deku to the bathroom. I waited outside the door.

Five minutes later he's not out. I kick the door, "hurry up deku." Kira came around the corner, "what's taking so long?" I shrug my shoulder. Two minutes pass by and we both had enough.

We opened the door to find a fucking needle in him, he was passed out on the floor. We both ran to him. "You fucking idiot."

I put him in the back seat and sit with him. We start driving to the nearest hospital. Kira kept silently cursing under his breath. Why would you do something like those Deku.